X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Nice edit[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Never said anything about the contract
    "Overpay"..."salaries"...the graphic I posted....surely a bean counter such as yourself could draw that conclusion?

I NEVER said he couldn't play, I said from the beginning that it was a bad pick and they shouldn't pay him what they did, and I am right on both counts.

It was nice of Derrick Henry to prove it though.

Comment

Dez says he's coming back this year hopefully with DEM BOYS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        "Overpay"..."salaries"...the graphic I posted....surely a bean counter such as yourself could draw that conclusion?

I NEVER said he couldn't play, I said from the beginning that it was a bad pick and they shouldn't pay him what they did, and I am right on both counts.

It was nice of Derrick Henry to prove it though.

Yeah yeah...you think we should have picked Jalen Ramsey... He was beloved by his Jaguars so much they got rid of his problem causing self and helped the Rams repeat their run to the Super Bowl .... oh wait.. no they didn’t make the playoffs either.[emoji23]

Comment

And I’m still right![emoji1360]

Laugh all you want, the fact remains that cornerback is a position where smart teams draft high and pay to stay… And running back is most definitely not!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dallas Cowboys 2020

And I’m still right![emoji1360]

Laugh all you want, the fact remains that cornerback is a position where smart teams draft high and pay to stay… And running back is most definitely not!

Yeah nothing riding the adding of a locker room cancer to make one right......WRONG!![emoji23][emoji23]

If he followed the same path, and Lord knows the Cowboys weren’t some huge disciplinarians with your hero Garrett running things, Ramsey would be gone by now....... I’m not a huge fan of the contract but Elliott has arguably been more productive as a pro even with the suspension.
            Last edited by Smart; 02-03-2020, 04:47 PM.

Comment

That is some face value, ball watcher BS![emoji23]

Zeke and his suspension, and a gimp linebacker who set out a year.

Top 5 corner who you have to pay, and Derrick Henry.

I was still right.

Comment

That is some face value, ball watcher BS![emoji23]

Zeke and his suspension, and a gimp linebacker who set out a year.

Top 5 corner who you have to pay, and Derrick Henry.

I was still right.

Versus say world class twitter regurgitation?..

How much is Jacksonville, who drafted him at number 5, having to pay Jalen Ramsey this year in his contract year? Solid pick!! Next!!

So Jalen Ramsey has been a game changer for both teams? He's been ok at times and bad at times from what I have watched. And you weren't calling for Derrick Henry until he busted out this year. Hell you probably didn't even know who Derrick Henry was until this year....LMAO..

And you were wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                  Drew brees 3 years 25m per trade zeke for a #1 top 5 pick then draft Clyde in 2nd round

KMA! That ain’t gonna happen!

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                    KMA! That ain’t gonna happen!

Oh without a doubt Dak will end up getting a 36 mil per contract an this team won’t be anything for another 8 years.... but if i were the gm that’s exactly what I’d be trying to do with drew for a 3 year deal trade zeke to get tua to sit learn an get healthy go safety with my other first then DE in second then best athlete from there

Comment

If not for Zeke Dak would not even be the starting QB for Dallas, that still ****** me off. If anyone thinks Zeke is over paid watch what happens if Dak gets anywhere near 40M a year. If Mahomes signs before Dak and gets 45 M I guess Dak will get 46M since he signed after mahomes ? Oh and lets see what the top running backs get paid this year, I bet there will be a couple that get as much or more than Zeke.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                        If not for Zeke Dak would not even be the starting QB for Dallas, that still ****** me off. If anyone thinks Zeke is over paid watch what happens if Dak gets anywhere near 40M a year. If Mahomes signs before Dak and gets 45 M I guess Dak will get 46M since he signed after mahomes ? Oh and lets see what the top running backs get paid this year, I bet there will be a couple that get as much or more than Zeke.

So does zeke hold out again since he won’t be the top paid Rb?

Comment

All you guys gonna be singing the Zeke praises next year when he's tearing up defenses because he's suddenly not running straight into the line play after play after predictable play.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                            All you guys gonna be singing the Zeke praises next year when he's tearing up defenses because he's suddenly not running straight into the line play after play after predictable play.

Hahahahah.....good point! I look forward to it!

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdawg View Post
                              Dez says he's coming back this year hopefully with DEM BOYS!!!
                              Seriously not one comment about Dez wanting you come back to the Cowboys now that garret is gone?

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdawg View Post
                                Seriously not one comment about Dez wanting you come back to the Cowboys now that garret is gone?

He and Dak didn't do well IIRC. I'm not sold on his mental stability in the locker room if everything doesn't go perfectly. That being said I don't hate it at a cheap price.

Comment

Working...
                                X