Dallas Cowboys 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
    He's a clown. I can't get the image of him laying on the sideline throwing a 3 year old kid fit out of head.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    True dat but erbody knows Jerrah is a magnet for those types. It's like Jerrah thinks he is the special ingredient that can make them great.

Comment

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
      He's a clown. I can't get the image of him laying on the sideline throwing a 3 year old kid fit out of head.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

He’ll be sitting on the sidelines holding a clipboard pending an injury or Dak falls apart.... he’s better than 99% of other BACKUP qbs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like Ceedee is going to be wearing the infamous 88

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
          They should threaten to trade Dak to the Bengals. I bet he'd sign that 38 million a year contract then.
          lmao if it really gets pissy threaten the Browns or Jets.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
            lmao if it really gets pissy threaten the Browns or Jets.

Jags

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
              They should threaten to trade Dak to the Bengals. I bet he'd sign that 38 million a year contract then.
              Bengals just drafted a much better QB than Dak.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                He’ll be sitting on the sidelines holding a clipboard pending an injury or Dak falls apart.... he’s better than 99% of other BACKUP qbs

No he wouldn't, he'd be chirping, whining, and bitching...

Comment

Would any team besides the cowboys pay 38 million a year for Dak? Let him test the waters and see. There’s a few QB’s on the market that can file the void for at least a year.

Comment

Originally posted by STX_Shooter View Post
                    Would any team besides the cowboys pay 38 million a year for Dak? Let him test the waters and see. There’s a few QB’s on the market that can file the void for at least a year.
                    I agree, this next man up gets the most is insane, I guess if Mahomes signs for 200M before Dak then Dak will get 201 M. If I were Jerry I would lay it on the line, here is what we are paying, take it or leave it, no way the tail is going to wag the dog.

Comment

Dak will get paid far more than he is worth. Really almost all of them do. With that being said If my boss was calling into the draft on his $250m yacht I'd be trying to take him for everything I could to. It's not like Jerry doesn't have the money. All these owners have more money than they know what to do with.

Comment

Dallas Cowboys 2020

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post
                        Dak will get paid far more than he is worth. Really almost all of them do. With that being said If my boss was calling into the draft on his $250m yacht I'd be trying to take him for everything I could to. It's not like Jerry doesn't have the money. All these owners have more money than they know what to do with.

Except how much money they have doesn’t dictate how much they can pay in players salary. They are restricted by the cap and CBA states they have to pay out 90+% of it. Every team does or the players union will sue.

So the more Dak takes from the preset available pie, the more he takes away from the rest of the team’s available pie and building a team around him. It’s not like Jerry can say f it I’ll pay you whatever you need.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Except how much money they have doesn’t dictate how much they can pay in players salary. They are restricted by the cap and CBA states they have to pay out 90+% of it. Every team does or the players union will sue.

So the more Dak takes from the preset available pie, the more he takes away from the rest of the team’s available pie and building a team around him. It’s not like Jerry can say f it I’ll pay you whatever you need.
                          Yep I understand the salary cap. But I'm cynical and dont believe at the professional level any of these guys care about the team, winning games or much less winning championships. I can't blame them I mean really what do you want? As much money in your bank account as you possibly can have or a meaningless trophy and a ring that will be forgotten about in a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post
                            Yep I understand the salary cap. But I'm cynical and dont believe at the professional level any of these guys care about the team, winning games or much less winning championships. I can't blame them I mean really what do you want? As much money in your bank account as you possibly can have or a meaningless trophy and a ring that will be forgotten about in a few years.

I don’t disagree there... can’t blame them. Get it while you can. But I hear folks say all the time... “Pay the man Jerry, you have plenty of money.” Your post sounded similar.

Comment

I am on Jerry's side 100 %, pay the man what he is worth not what he wants, Dak will lose if he keeps trying to play hardball with jerry, no team in the NFL besides the Cowboys would give Dak a long term contract guaranteeing over 100M, no way in hell. I have said it 100 times, Dak is a good QB, nothing less and nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                I don’t disagree there... can’t blame them. Get it while you can. But I hear folks say all the time... “Pay the man Jerry, you have plenty of money.” Your post sounded similar.
                                No didnt intend that message. More that jerry gets chauffeured around in his helicopter and plays on his $250m yacht and he wonders why his top players hold out for more money than they deserve.

Sometimes my thoughts dont come out completely bc I'm to lazy to type everything out in a smartphone keypad

Comment

Working...
                                X