Dallas Cowboys 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    It’s almost as if they wish they had overpaid they’re running back…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What happens when contracts are being built on stair step affect instead of worth[emoji2371]

Comment

Lol but hey we resigned glass doll lee [emoji1360]

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
        Lol but hey we resigned glass doll lee [emoji1360]

Had to because of the other glass doll, LVE.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
          Had to because of the other glass doll, LVE.

You mean Jr. lol

Comment

Dallas Cowboys 2020

1 year deal for $4MM for Clinton-Dix. Not a bad deal. Now that we have some clarity from free agent signings, who will the Cowboys draft?

Address the CB position first round?

I wonder if McCarthy will try to bring in Clay Mathews for a 1 year deal.

Last edited by Ryan81; 03-20-2020, 05:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              It’s almost as if they wish they hadnt overpaid they’re running back…

Gurly had a knee issue coming out of college, the Rams have made some moves that do not look too good right now. The Cowboys would not have had to pay Zeke if they had a franchise QB, it is obvious that Dallas is not 100 % all in on Dak, otherwise he would have been signed long ago. Zeke's contract is basically 12.5 M a year for 4 years, it is yet to be determined if it is worth it or not. Wait and see what McCarthy does with Zeke this year, I bet he will have a huge year.

Comment

History has proven a bunch of one year deals aren’t a recipe for success...

Comment

History has proven a bunch of one year deals aren’t a recipe for success...

Don’t get too down. I can’t actually believe I’m saying this but, I am one of those who still believes the Cowboys are a few pieces away from being contenders.

We still have a good o-line although aging. Dak is good (not $40MM good) and we have a lot of weapons on offense. I expect Gallup and Jarwin take another leap this year.

Defense is the question mark. Need to add a few Day 1 contributors in the draft this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan81 View Post
                    Don’t get too down. I can’t actually believe I’m saying this but, I am one of those who still believes the Cowboys are a few pieces away from being contenders.

We still have a good o-line although aging. Dak is good (not $40MM good) and we have a lot of weapons on offense. I expect Gallup and Jarwin take another leap this year.

Defense is the question mark. Need to add a few Day 1 contributors in the draft this year.

They can’t miss this draft if it’s me I’m goin 1) S/CB, 2) DE (unless a stud wr has fallen that far), 3)WR

Comment

Good with Clinton-Dix at that price.....hes better than Heath..

Hopefully that means we can go elsewhere in the first round like CB, DE or WR. Gallup is gonna want to get paid in two years as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        Good with Clinton-Dix at that price. Hopefully that means we can go elsewhere in the first round.

A 3 year deal i could see it but a one year deal still leaves us needing a legit safety

Comment

A 3 year deal i could see it but a one year deal still leaves us needing a legit safety

This could also lead to an extension...I'm good with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            This could also lead to an extension...I'm good with it.

Ya possibly! worse case draft a guy that can play every secondary position

Comment

I know this is a big " IF " but if Randy Greggory makes it back he could be a big lift for the defense.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                                I know this is a big " IF " but if Randy Greggory makes it back he could be a big lift for the defense.

They better start spraying him now with all that rust!

Comment

Working...
                                X