Dallas Cowboys 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ryan81 View Post
    You think we won’t get a deal done? I’d hate to see them make Cooper a top 3 paid WR but I’d also see the guy we have a 1st round pick for walk in FA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s possible the cowboys make 3 bad contracts to him Dak an zeke.... but they’ll prolly cave to Dak an let coop walk.... this managing cast is about as predictable as the wind, however you can bank in they’ll do something stupid

Comment

One good thing is Cooper really wants to remain a Cowboy, so someone is going to have to blow his socks off for him to leave, many believe he will not be in high demand because of all the stud receivers in this years draft.

Comment

Cowboys just put the exclusive franchise tag on dak

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

I'm so glad they didn't give him a long term deal

Comment

yes!!! ..... of course h'ell prob hold out!

Comment

I mean they can still sign him but at least they aren't overreacting immediately

Comment

I wish I could comment on my favorite team but the owner is such a complete cluster F&%ck there is no sense in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  yes!!! ..... of course h'ell prob hold out!

I hope he does and we tank for Lawrence an let Dak walk...lol wishful thinking but they’ll prolly I’m sure daks gonna pull a page from zeke

Comment

Sounds like Dak is still holding out for $40 mil.

Todd Archer:
                    The Cowboys have placed the exclusive franchise tag on Dak Prescott, according to a source. The Cowboys’ hope is to sign Prescott to a long-term deal well before July 15 but recent talks have not gone far. Since the system has been in place, only eight quarterbacks have been tagged and only two have played under the tag the entire season: Kirk Cousins twice (2016-17) in Washington and Drew Brees in 2005 in San Diego. Next question: Will Prescott show up for offseason work without deal?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Sounds like Dak is still holding out for $40 mil.

Todd Archer:
                      The Cowboys have placed the exclusive franchise tag on Dak Prescott, according to a source. The Cowboys’ hope is to sign Prescott to a long-term deal well before July 15 but recent talks have not gone far. Since the system has been in place, only eight quarterbacks have been tagged and only two have played under the tag the entire season: Kirk Cousins twice (2016-17) in Washington and Drew Brees in 2005 in San Diego. Next question: Will Prescott show up for offseason work without deal?

No

Comment

No

If he does not show up I think he will be the first QB to do that, he could lose a lot of respect from his team mates. I would not play hard ball with Jerry and Stephen, they feel like they have made him a more than fair offer. Tannerhill did not get near what Dak is wanting, I thought next man up always gets more than the previous QB, so much for that theory.

Comment

Originally posted by Colton View Post
                          I'm so glad they didn't give him a long term deal
                          It's coming.

Comparing Tannehill to Prescott is absurd. The DOLPHINS didn't want him, then he rode a 2nd round RB into the 2nd round of the playoffs. I bet he had 1/2 the attempts Prescott did. We already know Tannehill sucks from years of 1st hand knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            It's coming.

Comparing Tannehill to Prescott is absurd. The DOLPHINS didn't want him, then he rode a 2nd round RB into the 2nd round of the playoffs. I bet he had 1/2 the attempts Prescott did. We already know Tannehill sucks from years of 1st hand knowledge.

An we know Dak to be great?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              It's coming.

this 1000%, I am not saying that Dak is the next legend but comparing Tannehill to Dak is disrespectful!

Dak was in the top 5 for QBR last season, I really dont know why so many people hate on Dak. He has had to overcome some of the worst coaching his entire NFL career. Really looking for to McCarthy and his ability to develop QBs.. Time will tell

Comment

An we know Dak to be great?

We know he's young, and he's measurably better than Ryan effing Tannehill..

Comment

Working...
                                X