Dallas Cowboys 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
    FWIW Tom Brady has never been the highest paid qb an we see how that worked out

I’d rather mold my organization after the patriots than the jets an redskins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mold your organization around the unicorn...that should be repeatable. That's stupid and you know it. Tom took less because his wife is worth 150 million.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      Mold your organization around the unicorn...that should be repeatable. That's stupid and you know it. Tom took less because his wife is worth 150 million.

Create me a list of organizations today that would pay Dak 40 mil....

Comment

Create me a list of organizations today that would pay Dak 40 mil....

I don't have anymore way of knowing that than you do. It doesn't really matter because they won't get the chance.

If you don't think there is 1 fool out there who would, you havn't been paying attention. I don't know the Raiders QB situation, but I'd start with them and Denver. I aint saying it's smart, but they do dumb **** every year.

Comment

I don't have anymore way of knowing that than you do. It doesn't really matter because they won't get the chance.

If you don't think there is 1 fool out there who would, you havn't been paying attention. I don't know the Raiders QB situation, but I'd start with them and Denver. I aint saying it's smart, but they do dumb **** every year.

Oh i agree wholeheartedly there’s a handful of poorly run/foolish teams...question is are the cowboys now going to be one of those teams?

Comment

They have been since the salary cap.

Worst part is...it still wouldn't be as bad a contract as they gave Zeke.

Comment

They have been since the salary cap.

Worst part is...it still wouldn't be as bad a contract as they gave Zeke.

Won’t argue any of that... two bad contracts back to back will break this team! Then add we won’t be able to keep Cooper and gave the world for a 2 year player bad decision after bad decision...all this comes to fruition they will have lost me till there are some big changes. I can’t even remember the last big name free agent we actually signed...T.O?

Comment

Oh i agree wholeheartedly there’s a handful of poorly run/foolish teams...question is are the cowboys now going to be one of those teams?
                Why would anyone think they would be any different than they already have been with Jerrah in charge?

Comment

Won’t argue any of that... two bad contracts back to back will break this team! Then add we won’t be able to keep Cooper and gave the world for a 2 year player bad decision after bad decision...all this comes to fruition they will have lost me till there are some big changes. I can’t even remember the last big name free agent we actually signed...T.O?

40M a year to Dak is way the hell worse than 12M a year to Zeke, Zeke is the only reason Dak is in this position to begin with. They will sign Cooper, big name free agent ? How about Robert Quinn.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                    40M a year to Dak is way the hell worse than 12M a year to Zeke, Zeke is the only reason Dak is in this position to begin with. They will sign Cooper, big name free agent ? How about Robert Quinn.

Oh definitely! Albeit a good sign Would you consider Quinn a household name?

Comment

Oh definitely! Albeit a good sign Would you consider Quinn a household name?

I believe he had 11 plus sacks last year in 14 games, way more than our 100M dollar right end. Plus he is a good dude, good for the team, so yes, household name.

Comment

I believe he had 11 plus sacks last year in 14 games, way more than our 100M dollar right end. Plus he is a good dude, good for the team, so yes, household name.

Me an you know him an i really like him, but you go take a poll across the nation many wouldn’t know him. 11.5 sacks [emoji1360]

Comment

Me an you know him an i really like him, but you go take a poll across the nation many wouldn’t know him. 11.5 sacks [emoji1360]

The problem is that 31 other teams know all about him, the price could get too high for the Cowboys to resign him.

Comment

The problem is that 31 other teams know all about him, the price could get too high for the Cowboys to resign him.

We won’t have a pot to **** in if they give Dak, zeke, coop the world...much less quinn

Comment

We won’t have a pot to **** in if they give Dak, zeke, coop the world...much less quinn

They can free up a bunch more money by restructuring some of the O line contracts, it is a gamble because of injury and or declining play of older players, if you think you are close to a run it is worth the gamble imo.

Comment

New CBA approved......expect contracts and franchise tags to start dropping..

Comment

Working...
                                X