Dallas Cowboys 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
    Ok DR Doolittle , agree he has been wasted air, still does not mean that he will not turn into something, the cowboys love him, thats all that really matters.

[emoji1787] exactly why this organization is where it is... they fall in love an get emotional hence why the patriots have had the run they’ve had and we’ve had the one we’ve had for some time now... ones all business no emotion an ones all emotion an no business, per your responses i can see why you align with upper management thinking so much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
      [emoji1787] exactly why this organization is where it is... they fall in love an get emotional hence why the patriots have had the run they’ve had and we’ve had the one we’ve had for some time now... ones all business no emotion an ones all emotion an no business, per your responses i can see why you align with upper management thinking so much

Its not too hard to love Bellicek and Brady, they could have made any franchise a winner, even Jerry. I am in upper management and very successful.

Comment

Its not too hard to love Bellicek and Brady, they could have made any franchise a winner, even Jerry. I am in upper management and very successful.
        Do you make a habit of paying guys not to work for the 1st year, or paying laborers $125k?

Comment

Dallas Cowboys 2020

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          Do you make a habit of paying guys not to work for the 1st year, or paying laborers $125k?

What dale said...

So if i called in 200 times a year my first 4 years working for you, because i couldn’t be in compliance you’d keep me with the company?
          Last edited by drop dead fred; 02-05-2020, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Hey I'm a government contractor, what I've seen makes that stuff seem totally normal. lol

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
              Hey I'm a government contractor, what I've seen makes that stuff seem totally normal. lol
              This is union work, even less efficient that gub'ment work.

Comment

What dale said...

So if i called in 200 times a year my first 4 years working for you, because i couldn’t be in compliance you’d keep me with the company?
                That depends on how well you could throw a ball or how fast you can run. Obviously you do not agree with what I think nor do i agree how you think, its called opinions, I am good with mine and I am sure you are good with yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  No I do not but I do take many risk, some good some bad, sure am glad Columbus took a risk.

Comment

No I do not but I do take many risk, some good some bad, sure am glad Columbus took a risk.
                    It was even better that Euro's and Spaniards followed with guns, swords, and disease.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                      It was even better that Euro's and Spaniards followed with guns, swords, and disease.

It was the disease that got them

Comment

It was the disease that got them

Probably ought to keep this Cowboycentric. But i just finished one really good book, and just started another on the subject. Very interesting reading.

Good luck to Cowboys sorting it all out...

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                          Probably ought to keep this Cowboycentric. But i just finished one really good book, and just started another on the subject. Very interesting reading.

Good luck to Cowboys sorting it all out...

Titles?

Comment

$33m its not enough per season,let him take a hike

Comment

Dallas Cowboys 2020

Boy bye [emoji1365]

10 mil more than he’s worth

Comment

He was an undrafted free agent, Queen Issy wasn't sending 1st round material out to get lost or be slaughtered.

Comment

Working...
                                X