Dallas Cowboys 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Yeah yeah...you think we should have picked Jalen Ramsey... He was beloved by his Jaguars so much they got rid of his problem causing self and helped the Rams repeat their run to the Super Bowl .... oh wait.. no they didn’t make the playoffs either.[emoji23]
    I have to admit, you were right. I was on the JR bandwagon

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
      Oh without a doubt Dak will end up getting a 36 mil per contract an this team won’t be anything for another 8 years.... but if i were the gm that’s exactly what I’d be trying to do with drew for a 3 year deal trade zeke to get tua to sit learn an get healthy go safety with my other first then DE in second then best athlete from there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Don't be surprised when Grant Delpit gets his name called by the Cowpokes.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
        Don't be surprised when Grant Delpit gets his name called by the Cowpokes.

A man can dream

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          I’m not sure Dak is the guy either... but I look at the QBs taken high that have failed, and I look at all the teams around the league who’d love to have him, and I think about Quincy Carter C Hutch etc, and I know what it takes to get high enough in the draft to have a legit chance at a winner (that would be a 50/50 shot of even being Dak).....and I still don’t know.

I do not believe there would be many if any teams that would pay Dak 36-40 M per year, I could be wrong. I have yet to see Dak take a team and win a game all on his own, that is what elite QB's do. Dak has pro bowlers all around him and has not done it, imagine what would happen without a couple of those pro bowl linemen, Zeke, and Cooper, it would be Quincy Carter all over again. The Cowboys know this, they know if they give Dak that huge contract it could backfire big time on them. He was offered top 5 money, he is a **** fool for turning it down, he is a far cry from a top five QB. But Dak does have the Cowboys by the short hairs so it will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

Comment

I was one of the fans pretty frustrated with Dak this year, however I think we're going to see the Zeke bottleneck open up considerably with better play design now that red the clapper is gone and that in turn will allow Dak room to breathe. I also believe we're going to have some better passing plays and adjustments, maybe disguise some plays so we're not telegraphing to the defense what the play call is, and that also will help Dak. I'm expecting an improvement, though the fact they kept KM on kind of bothers me in this regard.

Comment

Dak is not close to elite, hell hes average at best but I know that in the position Dallas is in right now with the talent on both sides of the ball and the checks that are fixing to be written we can't afford to hit the reset button on that position. I don't think hes worth the money he is going to get, but he will get it. I would like to see him get tagged and play under this new coaching staff for a year before committing that kind of cash. All you Zeke doubters just wait until he isn't running the same 3 plays over and over on the same downs, he will lead the league in rushing with a hint of creativeness in the play calling department.

Comment

Hamstringing the team financially and being below average is worse than starting over imo

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                  I was one of the fans pretty frustrated with Dak this year, however I think we're going to see the Zeke bottleneck open up considerably with better play design now that red the clapper is gone and that in turn will allow Dak room to breathe. I also believe we're going to have some better passing plays and adjustments, maybe disguise some plays so we're not telegraphing to the defense what the play call is, and that also will help Dak. I'm expecting an improvement, though the fact they kept KM on kind of bothers me in this regard.
                  It is worth noting that all we know about zeke and dak is what they did under an antique, mongoloid coach, who was just trying not to get fired.

And whatever they do, it's time to start replacing aging offensive linemen, and draft a front line receiver. Cooper is great, but that foot is still jacked and likely always will be.

Comment

It is worth noting that all we know about zeke and dak is what they did under an antique, mongoloid coach, who was just trying not to get fired.

And whatever they do, it's time to start replacing aging offensive linemen, and draft a front line receiver. Cooper is great, but that foot is still jacked and likely always will be.

The bad part is we missed the bulk of this team’s potential when it was still “cheap” now were over paying for certain guys.... and we won’t be able to replace them aging guys quick enough through the draft, and won’t be able to afford free agents to get us through.... essentially we’re screwed

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                      The bad part is we missed the bulk of this team’s potential when it was still “cheap” now were over paying for certain guys.... and we won’t be able to replace them aging guys quick enough through the draft, and won’t be able to afford free agents to get us through.... essentially we’re screwed

Yep, and paying the wrong ones.

Comment

Yep, and paying the wrong ones.

Absolutely we’re paying potentially 3 guys that are replaceable

Comment

Don’t forget, Jaylon Smith 2nd rounder who contributed zero for a full year of his “cheap” time, 2nd rounder Randy Gregory who has missed ~3+ seasons or so, and Taco Charlton who was a complete wasted 1st round pick.

1st and 2nd round picks need to start and contribute from the word go.

Comment

Don’t forget, Jaylon Smith 2nd rounder who contributed zero for a full year of his “cheap” time, 2nd rounder Randy Gregory who has missed ~3+ seasons or so, and Taco Charlton who was a complete wasted 1st round pick.

They did screw the pooch on those but I am not giving up on Smith or Greggory for that matter, this new defensive coach has to be better than what we had.

Comment

Manziel is available

Comment

yeah.....this was a kokup for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X