Have any of y’all tried the EZV sight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryP_1989 View Post
    I ordered one of the new sapphire series about a week ago to try out. They have been on backorder so hopefully it will ship sometime this week and I can play with it some before season.

The sapphire inserts are a game changer in low light conditions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
      OP, follow up in a couple months and let us know how it's shooting. When I shot a trigger release, I found tricks that would fix my target panic, but they only worked for a week or two at a time. I would love to hear if the better shots last.

Hard to trust the video on their site. That dudes form is terrible. No wonder he had target panic.

I have been shooting for a few months now AND I can honestly say I'll never go back to a pin sight, I like the fact nothing blocking your target view and Aaron Lasco's customer service is second to none

Comment

Originally posted by Lightning48 View Post
        I have been shooting for a few months now AND I can honestly say I'll never go back to a pin sight, I like the fact nothing blocking your target view and Aaron Lasco's customer service is second to none

Yes sir
        Love the sight
        And Aaron is one good dude [emoji1360]

Comment

I’ve been shooting one for about 3 weeks now and I was really surprised how accurate I am with it even shooting spot targets. I don’t think I’ll ever go back to pins.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryP_1989 View Post
            I’ve been shooting one for about 3 weeks now and I was really surprised how accurate I am with it even shooting spot targets. I don’t think I’ll ever go back to pins.
            Alright, welcome to the EZV family, good luck to you this season

Comment

I have one but have not mounted it yet. I shot the Garmin Xero 1 last year, but never had a chance to shoot any critters.

Comment

After this season I want to give this sight a try. Been hearing too much good stuff about it. Be nice to not need a range finder or worry about pins

Comment

It seems it would take practice framing the vitals. 3D is not the same as real deer. Picking out the vitals as distinctive is not as easy as he makes it sound. It would only work when they are perfectly broadside. If it is turned 1/8 away from you measuring yardage does not work. Also, think about how many different size pigs you may shot at.

Comment

Originally posted by 98ag View Post
                    It seems it would take practice framing the vitals. 3D is not the same as real deer. Picking out the vitals as distinctive is not as easy as he makes it sound. It would only work when they are perfectly broadside. If it is turned 1/8 away from you measuring yardage does not work. Also, think about how many different size pigs you may shot at.
                    You are completely WRONG
                    Go do your research and see what people have been shooting with this amazing sight

Comment

Got one, still haven't mounted yet. Probably going to mount it on my backup bow and see what happens.

Comment

I bought one and worked with it a lot for several weeks. It just wasn't for me. I could just never get the confidence that I needed to hunt with it. My buddy has one and he's very accurate and loves his. It's a great site though.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Any updates from the guys using it? I like the idea in big woods.

Comment

Originally posted by Sippy View Post

In for responses.

Comment

I have 2 hunting friends that hunt big public woods. They are good shots and accomplished bowhunters. They have missed more animals in past 2 years than the rest of their lives combined. Lol. I know 1 will be ditching his. Not sure about the other. Build cheap to me and while I don’t believe in target archery precision in a hunting scenario…. This thing is waaay to “close enough” to be shooting in thick cover…. Where the deer I’m trying to kill live anyway

Comment

I love it. You should come up and shoot the bow and the bull.

Comment

Working...
                                X