Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 Workout Accountability thread!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 150class View Post
    Man.... Ate like CRAP this weekend... Hard to meal prep also when everyone is freaking out and buying all the chicken lol

O’well, Walking in for chest and tris to start the Monday grind!
    Finished with a 5 min walk to get the blood flowing

BB Bench
    BB Incline
    DB Bench /// tricep kickbacks
    Landmine press /// DB overhead ext
    Mch incline /// Close grip bench
    Cable Incline & Decline /// Tri rope ext

5 mins of lvl 11 stairs

Push ups /// mch dips to finish

Back/core/cardio manana

Comment

Chest and Tri's this morning

I ate like crap as well this weekend due to there being limited supply of food at the grocery store. Overall weight didn't go up too much (less than 2lbs) but need to get back on it this week as my birthday is Friday and I know it'll be a lot of bad eating/drinking

Comment

Well, momma wasn't home so I naturally ate like crap as well. Started raining about the time the alarm went off and momma said she'd rather sleep in. Then after we finally rolled outta bed she says she wished we'd gone to the gym. Oh well, I'll make her get outta bed tomorrow for sure.

Now, back to my Whataburger.

Comment

Well amigos..... I'd start getting a plan together for those that work out at a gym.

Looks like the possibility of them shutting down is skyrocketing

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
            Well amigos..... I'd start getting a plan together for those that work out at a gym.

Looks like the possibility of them shutting down is skyrocketing
            I've been thinking about that. I asked the manager this morning at the gym if anything was going to happen and her response was " for now business as usual" however being a large chain (Gold's Gym) I can see them shutting down

Comment

Any one have some advice on achieving single bmi ? Just increased my water intake which should help with hunger but seem to be around 13%-14%.

Going to try n keep carbs under 100g and the majority pre and post workout.

Comment

Just got the email as of 8pm today all of Gold’s Gyms will be closed for the next 15 days

Looks like I’ll be running around the neighborhood while I can

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jaycar85 View Post
                    Any one have some advice on achieving single bmi ? Just increased my water intake which should help with hunger but seem to be around 13%-14%.

Going to try n keep carbs under 100g and the majority pre and post workout.
                    I think that's a good start. If possible keep the carbs close to 50 and preferably an hour before a workout. That's hard for me because I work out early usually so I'm trying to get mine right after the workout and then limit then through the day.

I woke up with a little tweak in my lower back and it hasn't gone away, almost feels like an oblique strain or something but around on the back side. I'm thinking it was from some pullups yesterday.

Comment

Bout to head that way. Full body with leg focus.. SKWAT DAY!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Walked 4 miles today

Comment

Just texted the general manager of my gym to see how the corporate call went and looks like they are closing at midnight until further notice.

So I would assume that means all 24 Hour Fitness’s are doing the same

Comment

Just got a email that LA Fitness is shutting down until April

Comment

Done.

Skwats
                              DB Incline Press
                              Lying leg curl
                              Pulldown
                              EZ Bar Curl
                              Hanging Leg raise

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Gym in Mckinney is now closed.

Time to move onto a home workout.