We Bought a Home and Property - “Tres Hijas!”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats.
    Last edited by Traildust; 01-02-2020, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Lavaca roots just got deeper! Congrats Michael and family!

Comment

I’m currently looking for a good, used tractor with FEL and shredder to maintain the property after Matt does his thing. I’ve been researching threads here but I’m open to suggestions for what to look for in a tractor for a smallish property.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        My Flickr Photos

Comment

Dang Michael this is awesome. So happy for y’all. One of these day I’ll be doing the same.

Tres Hijas sounds good to me!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

WOW man how awesome is that... it is beautiful. Keep the name its what came to you so that is what it is meant to be.

Comment

Congrats!!!

Comment

Congrats boss man.

That's one of the area's which is high on my retirement places as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

Very nice sir!! My congratulations to you and your whole clan!! What a great looking compound! Lots of room for 3D ranges and even "Live Hunts"!! May God Bless this new home for you and your family Michael!

Comment

Great !

Comment

Congratulations!!!! Great looking place.

Comment

So this is where nanza 2021 is gonna be

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                            I’m currently looking for a good, used tractor with FEL and shredder to maintain the property after Matt does his thing. I’ve been researching threads here but I’m open to suggestions for what to look for in a tractor for a smallish property.

Can’t speak to the quality of it as I saw it driving down the road the other day, but there is a JD with a front end loader for sale south of Hallettsville on 77. May be worth taking a look.

Comment

Scratch that one off the bucket List? Good for you guys!
                              I always liked " Mi Tierra" ( My Land), or "El Rancho Tranquilo", (The Quiet Ranch)

Comment

Thanks for the well wishes. I’ll be posting lots of updates as we go.

Originally posted by JSAPP View Post
                                Might need to do a cook off practice round at the new place! Congrats amigo! Y'all deserve it!
                                Definitely!

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                                Excellent! Congrats to everyone.

More details on the house please! Looks similar to what we want on our place in Centerville.
                                Updates coming!
                                Originally posted by Chad_E View Post
                                Lavaca roots just got deeper! Congrats Michael and family!
                                Thanks!

Originally posted by SoTXAg06 View Post
                                Can’t speak to the quality of it as I saw it driving down the road the other day, but there is a JD with a front end loader for sale south of Hallettsville on 77. May be worth taking a look.

I’ve tried to call on that one and they haven’t answered. I’ve got a couple I’m looking at in neighboring towns.

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                                That's awesomeness sir.[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122] Congratulations to you and the family and Merry Christmas!!![emoji319][emoji320][emoji319] Is the 80 acre place for sale also?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                                They are friends of ours. We tried to talk them into selling a part of it to us (certainly couldn’t afford the whole thing!), but they’re not wanting to sell.

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                                Awesome! Got feeders and blinds out yet?[emoji1]

Day 1!

They actually left a nice box blind, a ladder stand and an old tripod, along with two non- working feeders.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
                                X