Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We Bought a Home and Property - “Tres Hijas!”

Originally posted by rvd View Post
    I saw what I would guess to be close to 40hp Kubota with a FEL on it in El Campo today. I'll swing back by it if you're interested?

Don’t make a special trip, but if you can grab a number I’ll give them a call. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
      Don’t make a special trip, but if you can grab a number I’ll give them a call. Thanks!

Pm sent.

Comment

Remodel looks awesome!!!!

Comment

Looking good! It's amazing how much the lighter colors transform the area. It went from being dark and cold to being light and refreshing. Great job.

The wife and I are doing the same light grey and white color scheme in most of the barndo I am building.

Comment

Looks great! Y’all will love the sink with no divider. One of our favorite changes after Ike.

Comment

Place looks great Michael!

Comment

Awesome transformation! Nice job, Middleton gang.

Comment

Quite a transformation! Congrats again on the new place!!!

Comment

Thanks er'body! We're going to enjoy it here!
                    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Looks great. Can't wait to see it in person.

Comment

Looks awesome!! Congrats on yall's new place!!

Comment

Looks great Michael. Y’all knocked out that remodel Muy Pronto

Comment

Looking great!

I just finished a Barndo last May. 1720' living but only 400' garage shop (have a 600' detached, insulated, elec & water shop already). Have same RV cover as well, lol. But only 6 ac.

My sister passed last June. My nephew is selling her 04 JD 45-50hp tractor.

4x4, FEL, HST, 6' shredder & box blade.

He's asking $15k.

Good luck in your continued progress!
                            Last edited by 12ring; 03-08-2020, 06:49 AM. Reason: Messed up.

Comment

We’ve made a lot of progress on getting things unboxed and organized, but IMO we accelerated that over the weekend by building stairs in the shop to the deck of the living area. My buddy, Todd, and I talked about it last weekend over a few beers, and he texted me Saturday morning with a plan of attack!

We spent the weekend designing, calculating, cutting and building the stairs and a platform. I’m happy with the way it turned out!

Courtney decided to build some picture rails this evening.

The stairs really opens up storage and organization access to the “loft” and will allow us to keep the shop floor less cluttered.

It also adds stairs for my elk hunt workouts and gives me a nice shooting platform for elevated practice!

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                                We’ve made a lot of progress on getting things unboxed and organized, but IMO we accelerated that over the weekend by building stairs in the shop to the deck of the living area. My buddy, Todd, and I talked about it last weekend over a few beers, and he texted me Saturday morning with a plan of attack!

We spent the weekend designing, calculating, cutting and building the stairs and a platform. I’m happy with the way it turned out!

Courtney decided to build some picture rails this evening.

The stairs really opens up storage and organization access to the “loft” and will allow us to keep the shop floor less cluttered.

It also adds stairs for my elk hunt workouts and gives me a nice shooting platform for elevated practice!

Looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X