Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 San Angelo surrounding area season thread..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 day total for us is 3.7”.

Comment

Two day total for us was 5.9”

Comment

We got right at 6inches. Having to move cattle work out another week because the pens are way too muddy.

Comment

I think we got right at 5" north of Robert lee. Headed there tonight to check things out.

Comment

We got 6” and desperately needed it!

Comment

5.4” on my place north of Sweetwater

Comment

The Wild West should look really good come opening weekend. May make the hunting a little slow for the first month or so.

Comment

I was out there last weekend and the lease looked as dead as February and our well was loosing prime. Farm Logs says we got 5.7” in three days. I hope that is right.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                    5.4” on my place north of Sweetwater
                    That red Fisher Co. dirt gets horrible! My fam has a place north on 419 past Capitola community center.

Comment

Looking like about 6.5” for us

Comment

Friday evening while driving south on 277 just south of El Dorado, I spotted a decent size 8 pointer. The buck was kind of far but he looked like he had rubbed most of his velvet off. Is it that time of the year?

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                          Friday evening while driving south on 277 just south of El Dorado, I spotted a decent size 8 pointer. The buck was kind of far but he looked like he had rubbed most of his velvet off. Is it that time of the year?
                          Yes. Our herd typically rubs out near the end of August- 2nd week of September.

Comment

Originally posted by 8pointer View Post
                            Yea we are about 50% or more rubbed out now

Comment

Originally posted by 8pointer View Post
                              We only have a couple on cam that are still in velvet

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X