Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 San Angelo surrounding area season thread..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
    Ashton and I did a little killing the last few days out west.

Rwc
    Congrats!!!! I enjoying seeing. Nice job you two.

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
      Y’all have been on a roll over there. We gotta step it up

Comment

Heck yeah congrats to both of yall!

Comment

[QUOTE=Rwc;15291807]Ashton and I did a little killing the last few days out west.

Y'all did well. Congratulations on the nice bucks!!

Comment

Originally posted by arrowsonly88 View Post
            He** a 130” 8 is on mine lol! A 140 8 is huge! What a deer. Congrats bud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Word! 130” 8 would be just fine too. Lol

Comment

Finally got the call to pick up my deer at the taxidermist from last season on Monday.

Last year during season I had newborn twins in NICU and my time was very limited to hunt. When I finally got a chance to go it was a blur. Got in the blind about 330pm just in time to listen to 2 bucks go at it just out of sight. About 5 minutes into the fight the buck I had been eyeing on camera showed up to let everyone know who was boss.

After the shot I saw him drop in his tracks. And all the excitement and joy came rushing in. Hard to believe it happened that fast.

I didnt get any good pics of him cause I was in such a rush to get back home to be with the wife and babies. It's funny because from the time I harvested him and about an hour to gut him and drop him off at the processor I didnt realize how great of a deer he was. I knew he was a big mainframed 8 but I didn't realize he was this big! He ended up scoring 145 6\8" and I couldn't be any happier!

Last edited by westexhunter75; 12-01-2020, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by westexhunter75 View Post
                Finally got the call to pick up my deer at the taxidermist from last season on Monday.

Last year during season I had newborn twins in NICU and my time was very limited to hunt. When I finally got a chance to go it was a blur. Got in the blind about 330pm just in time to listen to 2 bucks go at it just out of sight. About 5 minutes into the fight the buck I had been eyeing on camera showed up to let everyone know who was boss.

After the shot I saw him drop in his tracks. And all the excitement and joy came rushing in. Hard to believe it happened that fast.

I didnt get any good pics of him cause I was in such a rush to get back home to be with the wife and babies. It's funny because from the time I harvested him and about an hour to gut him and drop him off at the processor I didnt realize how great of a deer he was. I knew he was a big mainframed 8 but I didn't realize he was this big! He ended up scoring 145 6\8" and I couldn't
                That’s a great looking buck...I like the frame.
                Hope the twins are doing well.

Comment

To paraphrase the poetry of that consummate master Tone Loc, I like big 8’s and I can not lie!

Comment

We’ve been having a lot of fun family time the last few weeks. I got a 10pt, Amber did some doe control, me and little man got a pig and I picked up another blackbuck mount from Safari Studios.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice buck. Congrats to y’all on the kills, Zach. Can’t beat good family time at the lease.
                      Safari Studios does great work. Those Blackbuck look awesome on the wall.

Comment

A lot of good bucks hitting the ground!

Comment

WTH75, thats a toad of an 8, good looking mount.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                            To paraphrase the poetry of that consummate master Tone Loc, I like big 8’s and I can not lie!
                            Sir-mix-alot actually....cmon man

Comment

WTH75 that is a hoss, I love muley forks also!

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                                Sir-mix-alot actually....cmon man
                                2020 man. I am not on my game.

Comment

Working...
                                X