Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 San Angelo surrounding area season thread..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rattled in my best personal buck yesterday in the rain. I pretty much suck at rattling, I think he was excited about the rain, lol. To bad he had a busted off left beam, but he was still a big O mature buck that I had a heck of a time loading. Sorry for the crappy pic that what happens when you hunt by yourself.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats on a good mature deer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang some great bucks taken this week, congrats to all. Wish we had more tine length genetics.

Comment

Originally posted by dgilbert View Post
          Rattled in my best personal buck yesterday in the rain. I pretty much suck at rattling, I think he was excited about the rain, lol. To bad he had a busted off left beam, but he was still a big O mature buck that I had a heck of a time loading. Sorry for the crappy pic that what happens when you hunt by yourself.
          Congrats!!!

Comment

Finally on the board, it only took 2 months to launch the first arrow. I don’t think the picture does this 8 justice. He came in at 142 3/8[/QUOTE]

Real nice looking 8. Congratulations!!

Comment

Originally posted by dgilbert View Post
              Congratulations on getting a nice buck!!

Comment

Originally posted by fireman0684 View Post

Finally on the board, it only took 2 months to launch the first arrow. I don’t think the picture does this 8 justice. He came in at 142 3/8

Love big 8s, congrats

Comment

Finally on the board, it only took 2 months to launch the first arrow. I don’t think the picture does this 8 justice. He came in at 142 3/8
                  Beautiful buck....love those brows! Congrats

Comment

Man! What an 8! A 140”+ 8 is on my bucket list!

Congrats on a heck of a deer!
                    Last edited by TheHammer; 11-29-2020, 08:24 PM.

Comment

I hunted Irion co Saturday evening and Sunday morning. I saw very little deer movement.

Though all my good deer still make occasional appearances on the cameras, consistency is out the window and most feeder activity is hogs and javelinas.

Very surprising to me as it’s very dry again, but the deer come in for a few bites of corn to get their pictures taken and head back into the brush.

Heading back Friday or Saturday to check on my cabin project and try and get in a sit or two.

Comment

Originally posted by walker1983 View Post
                        I hunted Irion co Saturday evening and Sunday morning. I saw very little deer movement.

Though all my good deer still make occasional appearances on the cameras, consistency is out the window and most feeder activity is hogs and javelinas.

Very surprising to me as it’s very dry again, but the deer come in for a few bites of corn to get their pictures taken and head back into the brush.

Heading back Friday or Saturday to check on my cabin project and try and get in a sit or two.

The whitetails were chasing pretty heavy along the Pecos the last few days. It's about to turn on!

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
                          Man! What an 8! A 140”+ 8 is on my bucket list!

Congrats on a heck of a deer!

He** a 130” 8 is on mine lol! A 140 8 is huge! What a deer. Congrats bud

Comment

Congrats to all on some really nice deer taken the last week or so. Fireman, that 8 is a freakin stud !!!!!

Comment

Beautiful 8 pt Chris!

Comment

Ashton and I did a little killing the last few days out west.

Rwc
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X