Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 San Angelo surrounding area season thread..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know of an outfitter that runs day hunts for dove in the San Angelo area?

Looking for a spot for me an a buddy for Sunday afternoon. I think this has been answered on this thread, but I can't find it. Gracias, EG.
    Last edited by El General; 08-31-2020, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Might check with Wildlife Systems for dove hunts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
        Does anyone know of an outfitter that runs day hunts for dove in the San Angelo area?

Looking for a spot for me an a buddy for Sunday afternoon. I think this has been answered on this thread, but I can't find it. Gracias, EG.

If the birds are there the next couple of days y’all can come hunt with us, we’ve got a huge wheat field to cover, the more hunters the better. We’re out between Carlsbad and Water Valley.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by The Crippler View Post
          If the birds are there the next couple of days y’all can come hunt with us, we’ve got a huge wheat field to cover, the more hunters the better. We’re out between Carlsbad and Water Valley.

That’s very kind. Thank you. I will send you a PM.

Comment

So glad we got rain, still awaiting the total rainfall. It will likely disperse our birds though from the water holes we hunt.

Comment

how much did we get

Comment

Originally posted by Jmh05 View Post
                So glad we got rain, still awaiting the total rainfall. It will likely disperse our birds though from the water holes we hunt.
                We got about a 1/2” in sterling city, was much appreciated. Don’t have many dove at our place anyways so I’ll take the rain

Comment

glad we go some rain we are heading up this weekend to set up travel trailer and top off feeders

Comment

Skipped over my place didn't get a drop.

Comment

Heck of a weekend! Caught a blackbuck slipping, filed feeder, put out a new Krivoman, and checked trail cam pics.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunterhelm View Post
                          Heck of a weekend! Caught a blackbuck slipping, filed feeder, put out a new Krivoman, and checked trail cam pics.
                          That’s a great weekend right there! Congrats on the BlackBuck!!

Comment

Congrats. Nice BB.
                            Blind set up
                            Looks great

Comment

Thats an ideal krivo blind setup. Only suggestion is that I would take a grub hoe and dig a small trench at the base of the blind to bury it a couple inches. Help keep scent in and creepy critters out

Comment

Thought I’d pass this deal on that I found on Facebook Marketplace.

Comment

Working...
                                X