Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 San Angelo surrounding area season thread..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s just west of that pecan creek church off 158. Along green mountain road and west of there. Been there the last 3 days. Bad cedar country. Several burned deer camps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow!! That sucks so bad!!

Comment

Originally posted by SHSU18 View Post
        How often are you putting chlorine tables in it?

I’m new to the pool game but am putting 1 tablet in the float deal every couple weeks. The tablet is gone when I replace it and the water in the tank is very clear.

Comment

Man that’s tough to see, with all the broom weed and dead grass there is plenty of fuel.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
            It’s just west of that pecan creek church off 158. Along green mountain road and west of there. Been there the last 3 days. Bad cedar country. Several burned deer camps.

Here’s a picture of the fire that got that camp. Taken just west of there, looking west, at Pecan Creek. Fire moving east.
            Sorry about the loss.

Comment

This pair of javelinas are getting bolder. 30 yards from camp and they don’t even pay attention.

Comment

^^^^Nice. We have some Javi's but they are rare. I killed one of the first ones since the 1980's out on our place several years back.

Comment

Just so you know...the Taqueria Jalisco at 14th and Bryant is super legit when you out of towners need a bite on your way back from Palmers and West Texas Game Feeders.

Comment

Originally posted by The Crippler View Post

Just so you know...the Taqueria Jalisco at 14th and Bryant is super legit when you out of towners need a bite on your way back from Palmers and West Texas Game Feeders.

I’ll let you Give us another update in the mornin haha but good to know. Need a place to hit on the ride home for some breakfast

Comment

I usually hit the Hidalgo’s across the street from Palmers, but that looks **** good.

Comment

Any rain around Robert lee?

Comment

Robert Lee area got hammered by bad storms this last week when we were there Thursday and. Friday. Skipped around us in mertzon area.

Comment

Thanks Jack we sure needed it.

Comment

I posted this question a while back on this thread - but will give it another go.

Anyone have a recommendation for someone who could do Cedar Mulching work north of Barnhart? Probably a manageable distance for anyone working out of San Angelo, Ozona, Mertzon, Sterling City - etc...

I have several acres of very thick cedar with scattered hardwoods, and want to manicure a new camp area. Rather than using a dozer, I think a mulcher, or a skid with a high powered shredder, is going to be the way to go.

I don't want piles everywhere, and already have some piles on the property that I'd like a mulcher to chop down.

I figured i would try on the SA thread before starting a separate one...

Any recommendations would be most appreciated.

Comment

I always go to Corner Stop, but will have to try it out this week. Looks legit.

Comment

Working...
                                X