Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 San Angelo surrounding area season thread..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bowhunterhelm View Post
    Wow, didn't even know we had Javi in the area. Where are you hunting with Javi showing up?

NW Irion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow, didn't even know we had Javi in the area. Where are you hunting with Javi showing up?

We have had one show up going on 13 years just NE of yall...

Comment

Our groups killed 3 in 5 years out in Water valley. May have been the only 3, haven’t seen any since

Comment

I had this one on TC just one time, never seen it and never got another pic. I think it was in 2016.
          In Robert Lee.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

With us having a full group swap this year took the time to get all the protein feeders pulled in and fixed up. Had some rust out spots and pin holes in the welds that would give us some issues so brought them in and sanded and took a grinder to clean up really well them had them sprayed with poly urea used for oilfield containments. Should last a lifetime now

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
              With us having a full group swap this year took the time to get all the protein feeders pulled in and fixed up. Had some rust out spots and pin holes in the welds that would give us some issues so brought them in and sanded and took a grinder to clean up really well them had them sprayed with poly urea used for oilfield containments. Should last a lifetime now

Looking good!!

Comment

Very nice! Whoever you watched do that does good work....

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Very nice! Whoever you watched do that does good work....
                  Make no mistake it was done while I was at home haha. I did go round them up up from the field though

Comment

Make no mistake it was done while I was at home haha. I did go round them up up from the field though

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I need me some of those worker bees.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I need me some of those worker bees.
                      A buddy of mine has guys he’s trying not to lay off from work but need stuff to do. Luckily enough I have stuff to do and he took a couple spots on the ranch ��

They are in the containment business

Comment

A buddy of mine has guys he’s trying not to lay off from work but need stuff to do. Luckily enough I have stuff to do and he took a couple spots on the ranch ��

They are in the containment business

Man that is good folk to have around.

Comment

I'm going to be looking for a part time, flexible schedule person starting August out at my place. I'll post it on the main forum as a separate post, but if anybody knows any college crowd kids in Angelo, it would be super flexible. Pay will be $10-12/hr and easy going.

Comment

Did get some work done this week. We also got half a dozen of these muddy chairs. We’ve got plans to get a Ranch King 6x6 and a Krivoman blind before the season starts.

Comment

Originally posted by Jmh05 View Post
                              I'm going to be looking for a part time, flexible schedule person starting August out at my place. I'll post it on the main forum as a separate post, but if anybody knows any college crowd kids in Angelo, it would be super flexible. Pay will be $10-12/hr and easy going.

I have a kid in sterling city I use at 12 an hour that does good work.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                                I have a kid in sterling city I use at 12 an hour that does good work.

Tagged. Is he looking for more side work?

Comment

Working...
                                X