2020 Coyote Kill Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got this guy this AM chasing my deer
    Last edited by Pushbutton2; 12-20-2020, 07:40 PM.

Comment

So 226 if I am counting right now?

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
        So 226 if I am counting right now?

Yes I believe so. Plus the one I have to add. Got him with the .22 magnum.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
          Yes I believe so. Plus the one I have to add. Got him with the .22 magnum.

Just picked one up. You shooting the 30 gr V-Max or something else? Head shots or behind the shoulder?

Killed a yote earlier this year with my .30-06 at about 5 yards. Pushed him forward a little bit.

Comment

Originally posted by gatorgrizz27 View Post
            Just picked one up. You shooting the 30 gr V-Max or something else? Head shots or behind the shoulder?

Killed a yote earlier this year with my .30-06 at about 5 yards. Pushed him forward a little bit.
            Head and neck shots using 30 grain TNT Green. I've shot 5 with it this year and they all dropped. My favorite bullet is the Winchester 40 grain hollowpoint. I've shot some coyotes behind the shoulder with several brands and weights of bullets and haven't had any go straight down. Head and neck knocks them down.

I limit myself to 100 yards or so and closer. Preferable closer.
            Last edited by okrattler; 12-21-2020, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
              204 shot 5 last night but couldn’t find one so not gonna count it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pic from my buddy from that night. 17 hmr to the back of the neck of the far left dog. Ran 35-40 yds bleeding profusely. Other 3 chest shots .204 ruger 40 gr vmax. Not even a twitch after impact. Going out Saturday night hope to add some more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Got one after work yesterday with the .223, that softpoint didn't bounce off that one.

Comment

Got 2 this evening. Hit one at 160 yards on the neck. Got the other at around 100 yards in the shoulder. Both shot with 55gr. Sofpoints out of my .223.

Comment

I have a few pics from our snaring escapades up in the great white north here...or is this thread meant for Texas coyotes only?

Comment

Originally posted by ABbowhunter View Post
                      I have a few pics from our snaring escapades up in the great white north here...or is this thread meant for Texas coyotes only?
                      I live in Oklahoma and count mine.

Comment

Killed one this evening at roughly 130 yards with the .223 using a 60 grain Sierra Varminter HP.

Comment

Got one in a trap 2 days ago.

Comment

Killed my last coyotes of 2020 yesterday got 3 yesterday and 5 this last weekend. Puts us at 240

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Got two coyotes and a bobcat the same morning while deer hunting. Didn't call once. Count is 243.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X