X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
    Exactly what I’m thinking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If you stay with Suzuki get the 175. Same weight as the 150.

Comment

The last couple of days have been real good. I took my kids today to get out of the house and to get a little fish for us to eat. We didn't leave the dock till noon and were done by 2:00.

Comment

Sure looks like I'm missing out sheltering at home. Spent a week on the island and Reds were like fish in a barrel but I couldn't catch a trout to save my life, wife and kid got some good sized ones schooling with the Reds but that's it.

Comment

We caught some decent trout on topwaters within sight of your place Wed.

Comment

Originally posted by Coastal Ducks View Post
            We caught some decent trout on topwaters within sight of your place Wed.
            Hey, those are MY fish! Lol...

That's awesome, what's even better is we almost never fish anywhere near the actual camp.

Comment

Cool deal!!! Our boat ramps are still close in our area!!!

Comment

Congrats to Y'all Glenn!

Comment

Glenn are you still running trips? I’d like to get a trip on the books for sometime early this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                    That’s a fat one Josh!

I went out with a couple of buddies yesterday evening. It was a little slow to start, but it picked up for about an hour and we caught several solid keepers and quite a few dinks.

Jeremy’s 5 year old is already a good fisherman. Jeremy drags him around on a kayak, but he got off yesterday in shallow water and they waded together.

Jace caught a few fish throwing a Fatboy.

It wasn’t constant action, but it was a good day on the water!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Sounds like a good time!

Comment

Got some quality bites yesterday evening. Nothing huge but getting closer lol
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                        Dang, you killin us Josh!! LOL! Great job again!
                        Thanks! I’d say you’ve been doing better than me though lol. If you ever need another guide for trips just give me a shout

Comment

Nice looking trout. 24/25" 4/5#'s ?

Good work. Looks like you stay on fish.

Comment

Been on them pretty solid lately. Took the boy out for a morning grocery trip yesterday.
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	nueces.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.0 KB
ID:	24613732

Comment

My son and I caught a 2 man limit of flounder yesterday in a hour and a half. 16 to 18 inch fish.. dang shame tpwd and cca want to reduce the limits..

Comment

Congrats PB!

Comment

Working...
                                X