2020 Saltwater Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
    Had a trip planned for this weekend....have a hard time being told i have to stay home and not go fishing. Rooms paid for as well.
    Sure wouldn’t stop me.

Comment

At fish camp now, no snakes only one black widow and no mice inside... weird. One dog already got skunked, twice. I don't think this one's too bright. Thought I saw Josh W at the ramp but trailer tires weren't flat from all the fish weight in the boat so probably wasn't him. Think we're gonna fish tomorrow evening hopefully I'll have some pics to post.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
        At fish camp now, no snakes only one black widow and no mice inside... weird. One dog already got skunked, twice. I don't think this one's too bright.

Skunks on the peninsula??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh yeah, tons right here. Had a deer feeding in the road about 40 yards from me while building a fire. Animals are active tonight. We kill hogs in camp too.

Comment

Went out with my buddy a couple of days ago and found some groceries in the wind. Yes, I soaked croaker, and I’ve gotta say, it didn’t change the way those fillets tasted [emoji23]

Comment

Congrats! Love me a thump on a croaker sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesdad07 View Post

Went out with my buddy a couple of days ago and found some groceries in the wind. Yes, I soaked croaker, and I’ve gotta say, it didn’t change the way those fillets tasted [emoji23]

I saw you dragging that bait bucket around

Good catch amigo!

Comment

Pretty fish Matt. Dang water looks like somebody's coffee with heave creamer!! Ain't no trout green in that mess!!

Comment

Anyone know that guy with me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

^^Does he sell tires?

Comment

Heck, I don't even know YOU...!! but that's a nice catch!! Wish I was that guy with you!!

Comment

Originally posted by BALLS-OUT View Post
                          ^^Does he sell tires?
                          No he's a Yeti dealer and pimps beef jerky

Comment

Jamesdad with the haul again!!

#nevermetacroakerIdidntlike

im gonna haul waders Monday but I plan on not wearing them. Ill just put on 2 thongs

Comment

Rumor has it the real fisherman are going to be fishing Tuesday afternoon till dark. [emoji6]

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                                Rumor has it the real fisherman are going to be fishing Tuesday afternoon till dark. [emoji6]

Calling for a WNW I might have to break protocol and get some scrimps. Lol hopefully it’s wrong and we can get another day of SE.

Comment

Working...
                                X