• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gigem95 View Post
    Well? We’re waiting for pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I got moved to a 7 on 7 off coronavirus schedule at work so I’ll be getting lots of weekday time on the water. Probably won’t fish a weekend again unless I’m taking the wife.

Comment

Originally posted by gigem95 View Post
        Pigs??

we social distanced last night with take home margaritas. That may have had something to do with that

3 members of a law enforcement agency have planned on fishin matty on the 30th if anyone is down. The decision on whos boat hasn't been made yet. Either my blue and white nautic star or another guys trans

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post

Nice work man tops those up in the 2020 bass thread also!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Chasing Turkey's this weekend, but next week looks salty if my customers are shut down....

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
              Chasing Turkey's this weekend, but next week looks salty if my customers are shut down....
              Good luck with the birds. Jr and I chased them this past weekend around Tilden. Jakes and toms piled up together and not responding to a lot of calling. Only gobbled when they came down from the roost. We hunted HARD and saw 3 birds and one of those was from the road. We only had a day and a half to hunt though. I think we could have been on something with another day and access to the campground of the park

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                Good luck with the birds. Jr and I chased them this past weekend around Tilden. Jakes and toms piled up together and not responding to a lot of calling. Only gobbled when they came down from the roost. We hunted HARD and saw 3 birds and one of those was from the road. We only had a day and a half to hunt though. I think we could have been on something with another day and access to the campground of the park
                That doesn't sound encouraging! Hopefully they come out to play this weekend!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                  we social distanced last night with take home margaritas. That may have had something to do with that

3 members of a law enforcement agency have planned on fishin matty on the 30th if anyone is down. The decision on whos boat hasn't been made yet. Either my blue and white nautic star or another guys trans

Lol. Pigs. Got it. [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post

Nice!!

Comment

I saw online that Commissioner Ken Pollock has closed Matagorda Harbor boat ramps and cleaning station. Also closed the beaches.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
                        I saw online that Commissioner Ken Pollock has closed Matagorda Harbor boat ramps and cleaning station. Also closed the beaches.
                        I got a private boat ramp on the Bernard. It’s a long run to East Bay but you can’t keep me out of there. Lol

I heard about the beach but not about the boat ramps. I imagine some of the ramps on private property can’t or won’t be closed.

Comment

It said they're leaving one ramp open for taking boats out but no putting in. He closed the beaches out of fear the spring breakers will come there. I don't understand why on the boat ramps.

Comment

Yeah that doesn’t make any sense. I heard Rawlings and River Bend boat ramp will stay open, but just hearsay. Sargent will probably pick up some extra boat ramp traffic from this.

Comment

Closing the boat ramps is some bull****, plenty of room to keep space from others there. wth are they trying to accomplish or do they not even understand?

Any word further West? I'm planning to work from the peninsula and will need to launch in POC (Froggie's).

Comment

It looks like the harbor itself is owned by the Port of Bay City Authority and they are closing down the ramps, cleaning tables and restrooms. The store and bait shop will stay open it sounds like.

Comment

Working...
                                X