• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found em in West Bay with Capt. Mark.
    Attached Files

Comment

Congrats ninja!

Comment

It’s hard to beat September and October when the birds start working.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice work Ninja

Comment

Any of y’all fish Aransas pass area? I’ve been fishing more in this area but don’t have a whole lot of experience.. now with the new sled I’m wanting to learn some good areas. If anyone is interested in sharing some valuable info hit me up maybe we can make a few trips together.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginja Ninja View Post
              Found em in West Bay with Capt. Mark.
              Nice! Looks like you had a BUNCH of people fishing too...

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
                Any of y’all fish Aransas pass area? I’ve been fishing more in this area but don’t have a whole lot of experience.. now with the new sled I’m wanting to learn some good areas. If anyone is interested in sharing some valuable info hit me up maybe we can make a few trips together.
                We drift Dagger Island and Ransom flats and the west shoreline of B&R flats quite a bit and have done well. The pic is on one of the drains west B&R in this old brag photo, Ingleside in the distance.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Gary 43 inch red closeup tbh.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	109.0 KB
ID:	24612165

Our condo is getting back up, so we sure hope to fish more this year.

Hogboy

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
                  We drift Dagger Island and Ransom flats and the west shoreline of B&R flats quite a bit and have done well. The pic is on one of the drains west B&R in this old brag photo, Ingleside in the distance.

[ATTACH]995906[/ATTACH]

Our condo is getting back up, so we sure hope to fish more this year.

Hogboy

Dang that’s a big ol red! I’ve fished ransom flats some and a little on dagger, I’m still trying to learn all the names lol!

Comment

Our county and state parks are shutdown!!! No where to launch boat.....

Comment

Originally posted by ace340cs View Post
                      Our county and state parks are shutdown!!! No where to launch boat.....

That's pure ignorance right there! Makes absolutely no practical sense!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                        Nice! Looks like you had a BUNCH of people fishing too...
                        Yes sir. 3 guys all throwing DSLs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginja Ninja View Post
                          Yes sir. 3 guys all throwing DSLs.

Mesco doesn’t believe in DSL’s. [emoji38]

Comment

Originally posted by gigem95 View Post
                            Mesco doesn’t believe in DSL’s. [emoji38]

I'm more of a croaker guy

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
                              I’m always game and usually have extra room on the boat. I will say that I’m living proof that buying a better boat doesn’t make you a better fisherman!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhntrmatt View Post
                                I’m always game and usually have extra room on the boat. I will say that I’m living proof that buying a better boat doesn’t make you a better fisherman!

I agree but buying a boat that runs betters sure helps lol!

Comment

Working...
                                X