• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    Let em stay home!!

Might be able to knock out a weekend wade!!![emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

It’s my weekend to work, although I am going to Lake Camelot Bell on Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've been busy fishing, what's this virus y'all are talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
        I've been busy fishing, what's this virus y'all are talking about?

If the plant I work in kicks us out, that’s the state of mind I’ll be in. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

And this is the time it sucks to live so far inland. Got the 'work' from home notice to day.

Comment

Time to work from the boat.

Comment

I went out this morning. Didn’t keep any but I got into the trout pretty good. Nothing of size. Discovered I had a hole in my waders, right around the nutsack region. Water is still pretty chilly. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                And this is the time it sucks to live so far inland. Got the 'work' from home notice to day.

Well, if you can work from "home", that can be home at the hotel in Port O'Connor, Port Aransas, Rockport, etc... I'm jus' sayin'...

Comment

Fished off my pier this last week. Caught a few BU and a few keeper specs. They are moving in.

I know its almost time when the guides start stacking up off the end of my pier. They were there the last 2 days. Live bait and finishing off their limits. I am ready to have some fun under the lights.

And get my boat back.. Just hate to see the bill....

Comment

Wheat are the best months to go to Port A for trout and Reds? Usually go early in June, but have the opportunity to go whenever I would like. I usually go early June.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      Well, if you can work from "home", that can be home at the hotel in Port O'Connor, Port Aransas, Rockport, etc... I'm jus' sayin'...
                      Trust me, I have already thought it out. We have two houses on the coast already so somewhere to stay is no worry. Only issue right now is having a newborn at home or we’d be at the coast already.

Comment

Ha. I understand... But my daughter was 2 weeks old when she "went on her first deer hunt"... for 2 weeks!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                          Ha. I understand... But my daughter was 2 weeks old when she "went on her first deer hunt"... for 2 weeks!!
                          Haha nice. I’d take the baby down there but momma would prob call the law if I did

Comment

I've fished almost every day for last ten days. We may load up and go stay at grandma's on big lake for a while if we find out school is going to be canceled longer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dope hunter View Post
                              Wheat are the best months to go to Port A for trout and Reds? Usually go early in June, but have the opportunity to go whenever I would like. I usually go early June.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                              April/May /June good months.. once that water temp hits over 70 the fishing for me explodes.. I also really like late September/ October...

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                                April/May /June good months.. once that water temp hits over 70 the fishing for me explodes.. I also really like late September/ October...

Good somewhere in that area 12 months out of the year... but what Mexico posted nailed the prime time... The magic number, 70-72 degrees triggers the maximum trout movement... just watch beach water temps and when they hit 70 degrees, hit the water!

And like he said, it works early AND late in the year... When that water gets back into the 70's, they will be most active in the Fall too...

Comment

Working...
                                X