2020 Saltwater Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
    In the process of buying MarshHunters flats cat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great news! I know you have struggled in this search!

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
      Im down. Have boat will travel.
      This!

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
        Great news! I know you have struggled in this search!

Yeah man it’s definitely tough finding a good one.

Comment

Yeah that’s what he told me. I’m getting pretty dang excited. I’m thinking this will be a good compromise for what my wife and I want.

I want to be able to stay skinny and she wants smooth and dry. We were looking at explorers but she got scared of the possibility of swapping ends.

I’ve got a mowdy and had a buddy driving one day, he tried to make too sharp of a turn and swapped ends one morning. He was pretty shook up

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
            Grew up fishing the upper Laguna just never ventured further south to much. Usually down to Emmords then back north to the boat hole/cc bay.

Beautiful place jake. You on the island?

Thank you, no I’m actually on Baffin Bay on Loyola beach. Take 77 south and turn in riviera till you hit water

Comment

In the process of buying MarshHunters flats cat!

Awesome! Congratulations amigo!

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesdad07 View Post
                Nice haul Shane! I hit east with my son on Tuesday and we didn’t have any luck. We were off the water by 1

Thank ya bubba!

Comment

Originally posted by tmurray View Post
                  Man, been waiting a long time for this. My boy is finally old enough to stay engaged and handle himself on the boat. He did way better than I expected and Nathan is still the best in the biz (and great with youngins). I was worried Alex would be bored with it by 9am and he was ****** when we shut it down at noon.

Memories were made yesterday that will last a lifetime.
                  Good stuff right there!!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                    All of the biggest trout of my life came from LLM. And all but one on

Croaker

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                    I will forever look at you in a different light... dang HF fishing ...

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                      Awesome! Congratulations amigo!
                      Thanks Shane!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                        I will forever look at you in a different light... dang HF fishing ...
                        I know. I even showed that man a honey hole of mine. He gonna go back with croaks and wipe it out. Lol

Comment

tmurray, That is as good as it gets right there!! That boy will remember that day when he's old and on his final death bed as a highlight of his life!! And good for you getting him "hooked" early!!

Oh yea, I especially like the way you "grayed" out the background in your pics to keep us from figger'n out where y'all's honey holes are!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                            tmurray, That is as good as it gets right there!! That boy will remember that day when he's old and on his final death bed as a highlight of his life!! And good for you getting him "hooked" early!!

Oh yea, I especially like the way you "grayed" out the background in your pics to keep us from figger'n out where y'all's honey holes are!!
                            Mother Nature grayed it out, was foggy like a sumbich till about 10am! I assure you there were no filters being used on the pics.

Comment

Originally posted by tmurray View Post
                              Mother Nature grayed it out, was foggy like a sumbich till about 10am! I assure you there were no filters being used on the pics.

...jus' messin' with ya'...

Comment

Taking a bunch of neighbors from San Antonio fishing for their the first time in the salt. Should be lots of babysitting and untangling messes. Got a bucket full of shrimp and lots of cold beer, so maybe it won’t be a total loss. Sure wish I was wading instead of popping bugs

Comment

Working...
                                X