Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
    Hell I might go next week.... MAYBE....
    Hey nice seasonal change to the avatar!! But that obviously ain't you... it ain't May yet!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
      Hey nice seasonal change to the avatar!! But that obviously ain't you... it ain't May yet!
      That picture was taken 2 days before Harvey hit, I was in POC. Almost ground zero... the fish ate all day....calm before the storm!

Comment

Errr... you misspelled SE!!

We need some of that sweet southeast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
          We need some of that sweet southeast.

Like a fine wine!

Comment

2020 Saltwater Fishing Thread

Anyone going to the fishing show at GRB tomorrow? I might run down there around lunchtime.

Last edited by gigem95; 03-05-2020, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gigem95 View Post
              Anyone going to the fishing show at GRB tomorrow? I might run down there around lunchtime.

Yeah me and Fargus will be there.

Comment

My son is headed to West Galv for Spring Break and taking his boat.

He nor I have ever been in West Galv so he needs some tips, warnings, places to try etc.

And GOOOOOO!

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post

He nor I have ever been in West Galv so he needs some tips, warnings, places to try etc.

And GOOOOOO!

Looking for where to fish that’s safe, I’ve spend a lot of time in Laguna Vista and a little bit in POC. Anything helps! [emoji1417]

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell2.0 View Post
                    Looking for where to fish that’s safe, I’ve spend a lot of time in Laguna Vista and a little bit in POC. Anything helps! [emoji1417]

Depending on wind, Carancua Reef, both N. and S. Deer Islands as well as the coves (primarily Starvation Cove) along the south shoreline have all produced fished for me. May even try the diversion canal off of Jones Bay.

Comment

And GOOOOOO!
                      Chocolate Bay, look up New Bayou... you can run way back and chase reds...

Far West end of Galveston Bay just south of the intracoastal, you can wade that whole west side... I've slammed the trout there many times...

He can run up into Chocolate Bayou and chase Snook... they lay up under the over hanging Trees... kinda like Bass Fishing...

Comment

Forgot to add.. if he wants to fish late and the weather is right...

You can almost always catch trout under the lights along the Cause Way....

Also on 2004 at INEOS they have lights also along the Bayou .... I've caught over 200 trout there a night many times...

Comment

Like he said. ^^^.. Especially the very west end, I've slammed em there this time of year on an incoming tide.

Comment

Chocolate Bay, look up New Bayou... you can run way back and chase reds...

Far West end of Galveston Bay just south of the intracoastal, you can wade that whole west side... I've slammed the trout there many times...

He can run up into Chocolate Bayou and chase Snook... they lay up under the over hanging Trees... kinda like Bass Fishing...

Thanks Shane!

Next up, post up your number if your available for a stuck boat recovery! [emoji23][emoji23]🤣🤣

Comment

Thanks Shane!

Next up, post up your number if your available for a stuck boat recovery! [emoji23][emoji23]🤣🤣
                              Lol... you got it!

Also watch the reefs on the East end of West Bay, and along the channel leading out from Chocolate. Chocolate is marked pretty good, but some of the West Bay Reefs aren't marked very well at all. Hopefully he has a Lowrance or something of the sort that shows the reefs... if not he needs to watch the other boats and take it slow and easy.

Comment

Lol... you got it!

Also watch the reefs on the East end of West Bay, and along the channel leading out from Chocolate. Chocolate is marked pretty good, but some of the West Bay Reefs aren't marked very well at all. Hopefully he has a Lowrance or something of the sort that shows the reefs... if not he needs to watch the other boats and take it slow and easy.

He has an upper end Garmin and runs shallow so [emoji1317][emoji1317]

Comment

Working...
                                X