Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JES View Post
    Are y'all in the Salada or the Cayo?

Salada, if you leave Williamson’s boat ramp headed out, we are the first house on the left side. We WERE the second pier but I don’t think there will be any left

Comment

I hate that for their families. Very sad.

A reminder that things can go very wrong, very fast. Be careful out there guys.

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
        Salada, if you leave Williamson’s boat ramp headed out, we are the first house on the left side. We WERE the second pier but I don’t think there will be any left
        Gotcha, used to put in at that ramp all the time, but started using the ramp at the park the last several years.

Comment

Originally posted by Calfroper81 View Post
          Here’s a pic of the boat

Sad deal!

I haven’t been by there in the dark, are there lights on the end of those walls that stick out?

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
            Sad deal!

I haven’t been by there in the dark, are there lights on the end of those walls that stick out?
            Yes there are lights on both ends. Including the pier between the two.
            However the concrete itself isn’t lit up, so you can’t really see it.

Sad deal all the way around.

Comment

Can somebody start a part 2? This is the first time in a few weeks I've even gotten this thread to load!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
                Can somebody start a part 2? This is the first time in a few weeks I've even gotten this thread to load!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                I believe we have been talking about this for a while... it won't even load on my tapatalk anymore. Seems it's getting worse. I'll kick off a new thread.
                Last edited by Mexico; 07-26-2020, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                  I believe we have been talking about this for a while... it won't even load on my WhatsApp anymore. Seems it's getting worse. I'll kick off a new thread.
                  Loads fine from a browser but definitely struggles in Tapatalk.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                    I'll kick off a new thread.

It’s time

Comment

I was able to get off work, throw the kayak in the truck and go catch some fish:

Doing Some Sunset Kayak Fishing After Work

This was my dream, moving down to the coast. Enjoy the video!

Comment

Originally posted by goofiefoot View Post
                        I was able to get off work, throw the kayak in the truck and go catch some fish:

Can’t see the video but sounds great. FYI, we moved this convo to a new thread because this one was bogging down too bad. Link is above your post

Comment

Originally posted by goofiefoot View Post

I can see it. Very cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Little slower today than it was Saturday. Did end up with 14 reds and 7 trout. All on finger mullet.

(We added a couple reds after this picture was taken)

My regular fishing partner's Dad, 82 years old and still keeping up with us. He gets plumb ticked off and will mope around the house for a couple days if we go without him.

We got another buddy out of the house that is a double amputee.

Got this young lady her first redfish:

Pretty great day with great friends. Had a low altitude flyby by what looked to be a C130 buzzing the beach. Wife got some video of it, but I don't have it uploaded yet.

Comment

Originally posted by bearintex View Post
                              Little slower today than it was Saturday. Did end up with 14 reds and 7 trout. All on finger mullet.

(We added a couple reds after this picture was taken)

My regular fishing partner's Dad, 82 years old and still keeping up with us. He gets plumb ticked off and will mope around the house for a couple days if we go without him.

We got another buddy out of the house that is a double amputee.

Got this young lady her first redfish:

Pretty great day with great friends. Had a low altitude flyby by what looked to be a C130 buzzing the beach. Wife got some video of it, but I don't have it uploaded yet.
                              Man, I hope I can get around like that when ai’m 82!

Good on y’all for getting your buddy and the young lady on some fish!

Comment

Working...
                              X