2020 Saltwater Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
    What’s it going to be like this week ? Trying to decide if we are going to Matty for a couple days or heading to the hills to sit in a river.
    Southwest wind for most of next week, forecast calling for it to blow 10-20. Big difference between 10-20. Lol. Not sure how they come up with the forecasts.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
      Southwest wind for most of next week, forecast calling for it to blow 10-20. Big difference between 10-20. Lol. Not sure how they come up with the forecasts.

So which river are you suggesting? LOL

Comment

I ain’t telling you what to do but if my two choices were a river in the hills or Matagorda this coming week I’d be in hills. Lol. Honestly if the wind doesn’t blow hard it’s not bad but if it’s blowing 15-20 out of the SW it’s real tough.

Comment

Thanks for the replies everyone. Have a free place to stay in Sargent so that’s where we’re headed. Even with the muddy water should be able to hook into a few sharks. If y’all hear anything else post it up! I will come back with a report next weekend. Good luck out there fellas

Comment

East Matty Beatdown with Buck Wild! Yes I said East Good seeing you other gents today!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
              East Matty Beatdown with Buck Wild! Yes I said East Good seeing you other gents today!

Congrats Guys!

Comment

Very nice. Much better than my day. 1 small trout and 1 small hardhead.

Comment

Nice! Did Buck relocate or is he just that far from home?

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                    Nice! Did Buck relocate or is he just that far from home?
                    We made a trade back in the spring. It was my turn to pay up , I believe he's living in Htown now so not too far out of his way.

I know one thing I'm over these west winds. Our bay system is not set up for that crap!

Comment

Shane we need to plan another trip. Was taking to the wife about it yesterday she has never fished either east or west. Let’s go!

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
                        Shane we need to plan another trip. Was taking to the wife about it yesterday she has never fished either east or west. Let’s go!
                        Yes sir absolutely! We just happened to bump into those other knuckleheads at the boat ramp. It wasn't even planned

Comment

Yes sir absolutely! We just happened to bump into those other knuckleheads at the boat ramp. It wasn't even planned
                          Well lucky you 😂

Comment

Not a bad day for East Bay, at least in my experience (which isn't a ton, but you get the point ). Artificials?

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
                              Well lucky you [emoji23]

Y’all figure out a time to go and I’ll bring my wife and make her butt wade. She has never wade fished and is a bit hesitate to do so, but if another women was there it would make her feel better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                                Y’all figure out a time to go and I’ll bring my wife and make her butt wade. She has never wade fished and is a bit hesitate to do so, but if another women was there it would make her feel better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Maybe we can make a trip before Chandeleur.

Comment

Working...
                                X