X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    I paddle some of coastals old haunts but usually not till October or so

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I haven’t but I’m interested in paddle fishing and have a couple 17’ yaks, y’all let me know when and I may try to tag along and learn

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
      I haven’t but I’m interested in paddle fishing and have a couple 17’ yaks, y’all let me know when and I may try to tag along and learn
      Dadgum, I thought my 14' Jackson was long.

We could probably get a TBH kayak armada out there.

Comment

I got a kayak too but there ain’t no way in hell Im joining y’all. That’s way too much work. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by JMKro View Post
          Thanks for the response. I appreciate the help.

In addition to the things mentioned, my SHO didn't have an anode on the lower unit. After some corrosion started to appear on the gear case I discovered they don't put one it at the factory. Boat zincs makes one to replace the factory plug/plate.

I have 350 hours on mine and my issues have been minimal (trim motor, zinc issue, VST housing, trim sensor). I fixed everything myself except the VST housing.

Comment

Anyone hitting the surf in the Am?

Comment

Fishing some new spots paid dividends this morning! Released 2 nice trout, multiple big reds, and kept our limit of some good eaters.
              Attached Files

Comment

Hit surfside Sunday mornin, caught 3 flounder, 2 reds and giant stingray. Good time for just wingin it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice!! ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Josh W View Post
                    Fishing some new spots paid dividends this morning! Released 2 nice trout, multiple big reds, and kept our limit of some good eaters.

I was wondering if you would ever come back LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Coastal Ducks View Post
                      Probably the best place to start if you aren't familiar with it. Live shrimp. You need to set up a livewell to transport them in.
                      [emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1787][emoji1787]..... Man, thanks for the reminder..... I'm thinking I still have a boat with a live well....[emoji1][emoji1][emoji1].... I'll have to rig a cooler with an aerator.... I gotta buy a boat

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats Josh & arrows!
                        I enjoy your reports josh! Keep'm up!

Comment

Good job dudes. Love those flounder and those are some solid trouts.

Comment

Congrats guys! Killing em!

Fishing was on fire in the upper Laguna last weekend. Took home 60 trout and 15 reds and released prob another 30 trout or so. Couldnt find any big trout though think our biggest was around 25 and released reds up to 31. Tide was still way high compared to normal and the north winds in juner were a little different!

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                              Congrats guys! Killing em!

Fishing was on fire in the upper Laguna last weekend. Took home 60 trout and 15 reds and released prob another 30 trout or so. Couldnt find any big trout though think our biggest was around 25 and released reds up to 31. Tide was still way high compared to normal and the north winds in juner were a little different!
                              Congrats! A good time for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                                Congrats! A good time for sure!
                                Thank you sir and it was. My little brother was in from the military so me him my good friend and my dad went down Thursday. It was a good time with the family and nice to get away from work for a bit. We fished all day every day!

Comment

Working...
                                X