2020 Saltwater Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
    Where are you at? I’ll probably be down there in the morning.
    Beachside rv park. Been soaking cut mullet and shrimp since 630am no bites.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
      Beachside rv park. Been soaking cut mullet and shrimp since 630am no bites.

If you want to go in the morning let me know. I can pick you up and we’ll go give it hell.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
        If you want to go in the morning let me know. I can pick you up and we’ll go give it hell.
        Hell yeah I'm down! Was planning to drive my 4runner and follow so I could run and gun but ended up riding all in the rv.

I've gotten bit off twice. Down to one satellite weight! That was a failure to plan. Thought I had plenty. That's what I get for thinking.

I'm still shocked that fish bites and shrimp aren't even getting touched.

Comment

Hell yeah I'm down! Was planning to drive my 4runner and follow so I could run and gun but ended up riding all in the rv.

I've gotten bit off twice. Down to one satellite weight! That was a failure to plan. Thought I had plenty. That's what I get for thinking.

How are you not at least slaying Hardheads and Galfs in the surf on shrimp?

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
            How are you not at least slaying Hardheads and Galfs in the surf on shrimp?
            No idea!! I live in bizarro world! Haha. Catching a buzz!

Comment

No idea!! I live in bizarro world! Haha. Catching a buzz!

Good times!!! Looks like a blast!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                Good times!!! Looks like a blast!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
                Yes sir! No complaints here!

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
                  Guy caught one locally here the other day that was 29 7/8 and weighed 10-2
                  I have fished from the tip of the northern Texas coast to the tip of the southern Texas coast and caught a bunch of big trout all times of the year. They seem to get more “eel” like as you travel south.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
                    I have fished from the tip of the northern Texas coast to the tip of the southern Texas coast and caught a bunch of big trout all times of the year. They seem to get more “eel” like as you travel south.

No doubt they get longer & skinnier as you go south

Comment

My cell is 979two1six86eight8. Shoot me a text if you want to go in the morning. I’ll be there early, probably 5:15 or so.

Comment

Broke the skunk with an 8" **** hustler and a tiny Whiting on fish bites.

Cutting them up and going to try and catch a big fish tonight.

But first, Tacos!

Comment

Threw down a deposit on this boat yesterday. Should be ready in a month. Swapped the Suzuki for a Yamaha SHO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JeffJ View Post
                            Threw down a deposit on this boat yesterday. Should be ready in a month. Swapped the Suzuki for a Yamaha SHO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Congrats! nice looking rig!

Comment

Very nice, and good choice going with the SHO. Looking forward to some delivery and wet pics!

Comment

Nice boat! Living the dream there!

Comment

Working...
                                X