No announcement yet.

2020 Saltwater Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well the wife txt me said she’s off tomorrow so that means we will be battling wind all weekend lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
      Well the wife txt me said she’s off tomorrow so that means we will be battling wind all weekend lol!

You’d be better off doing honey do’s. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
        You’d be better off doing honey do’s. Lol.

Yeah no doubt but I’m thinking she is going to want to go no matter what. Only time I’ve ever hoped she doesn’t want to go....

Comment

Yeah no doubt but I’m thinking she is going to want to go no matter what. Only time I’ve ever hoped she doesn’t want to go....

Where y’all headed?

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

It was blowin' today. 20-25 mph and I saw gusts to 35. We had to hunt and scratch to get 'em but we caught a nice mess of fish. You just have to get in there and go to work.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                Where y’all headed?

Idk still deciding. If we go it’ll be Aransas pass.

Comment

CONGRATS Again Glenn!

Comment

Idk still deciding. If we go it’ll be Aransas pass.

They’re still in the same spot as last time. Leave mickeys hang a right. Grass/ potholes in 3-4 feet. They were pretty scattered last weekend but they were there.

Comment

Wind is keeping us on shore this AM, hoping it lays midday when the wind direction switches

Comment

Originally posted by chase15 View Post
                        They’re still in the same spot as last time. Leave mickeys hang a right. Grass/ potholes in 3-4 feet. They were pretty scattered last weekend but they were there.

Dang nice work. I think we are going to hold off now.

Comment

Anybody catching any in the surf yet? Looks like the wind will switch to the north overnight, but not sure the water will green up at all.

We fished POC last weekend and couldn't buy a bite. Shell, grass, deep, shallow...didn't matter, nothing was biting.

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
                            Anybody catching any in the surf yet? Looks like the wind will switch to the north overnight, but not sure the water will green up at all.

We fished POC last weekend and couldn't buy a bite. Shell, grass, deep, shallow...didn't matter, nothing was biting.

I haven’t fished it yet but I know a few people did well when it did calm down recently. I don’t know that it’ll calm down or get fishable with this wind change. Monday it is calling for 1-2’ so that is probably your best shot.

Comment

Congrats Chase & Hellrazor! Solid fishing for these conditions!

Comment

Crazy norther. Guess we'll wait til wind lays some.

Comment

Working...
                                X