Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Les View Post
    This area?
    That whole back bay your arrow is going through is good fishing. Thats the same area i was talking about. I didnt know about the yak launch (i dont have a yak lol) throw the okie early. Then move to soft platics. Red trout and flounder.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

if You don’t mind driving to the island then launch your yak at Wilson’s cut and fish shamrock cove area. I’ve done very well there.

Comment

Originally posted by Les View Post
        This area?
        No sir. Across the rd from your arrow on the right. My son caught more reds off the bank than the boat that weekend

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks guy!
          Lesto!!

Comment

Forecast sucks for the weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
              Saw that this morning, 25 plus gusts from the north and south.... RFL no likey!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                Saw that this morning, 25 plus gusts from the north and south.... RFL no likey!

Yeah I’m not thrilled might not even go now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah I’m not thrilled might not even go now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Wife and I were gonna sneak out tomorrow morning.... not happening.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

We fished Seadrift area last few days. Handful of keeper trout and about 10 perfect eating size drum. Wind was brutal. Hard to find anyplace that wasn’t blown out

Comment

We were planning to head down today, didn't feel like sitting in camp watching sand blow around all weekend. Ah well now I'm complying with stay at home orders so that's good right?

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                        We fished Seadrift area last few days. Handful of keeper trout and about 10 perfect eating size drum. Wind was brutal. Hard to find anyplace that wasn’t blown out
                        That's quite the haul from Matagorda.

Comment

I tend to kayak, fish alone and sleep in the truck if mosquito etc. leave me alone. Live Central TX now but Coast down south is home all my youth. That said, I wondered if any law etc. would hassle me for being out after the curfew I think is being lifted? I do not have a place and rental is out so? Maybe camp on the beach, along the causeway Aransas Pass to Port A as examples. What is happening and observations of folks camping? The huge crowds recent stopped me in my trackes but maybe it is getting better.

Comment

Picked up a lower unit today. Hopefully the boat is back rolling. Got a cabin on big lake the 17-21!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Beautiful weather this weekend. You guys are crazy if you stay home.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post

Beautiful weather this weekend. You guys are crazy if you stay home.

Great if you like wind in the mid 20’s with thunderstorms...

Comment

Working...
                                X