No announcement yet.

2020 Saltwater Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a video of the Towboat doing donuts and crashing through a dock. I will see if I can find it.
    Thanks Brian.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Josh W View Post
      Yessir. @jc_saltwater_adventures
      Heck of a fish man. My biggest is that exact size, have yet to pass that in almost 10 years.

Sent you an Instagram request, lbcharly24

Comment

Originally posted by RockTippedStick View Post
        There is a video of the Towboat doing donuts and crashing through a dock. I will see if I can find it.
        Thanks Brian.

Please do!!

Nicely done with the little man Clint!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
          Came in left to right by the looks of it. Maybe jumped the neighbor's fence

I saw a bigger pic of it, he hit and flew off of neighbors dock and landed in the yard.

Comment

Didn’t catch a lot of fish but everyone had fun and I did a lot of relaxing

This was the most frustrating part of the weekend and it had me cranking dos XX’s open pretty early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
              Didn’t catch a lot of fish but everyone had fun and I did a lot of relaxing

This was the most frustrating part of the weekend and it had me cranking dos XX’s open pretty early.

You chumming bro?

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                You chumming bro?

Man I wish. Apparently every accessory on the boat is on the starting battery and I killed the battery having the live well running all night and didn’t plug in the charger.

Have to remove one of the trolling motor batteries to get to the crank battery.

It was a freaking beating.

Comment

This might work. Having trouble getting it to post the video. https://www.facebook.com/antiageinst...0520423667935/

Comment

This might work. Having trouble getting it to post the video. https://www.facebook.com/antiageinst...0520423667935/

Bam! That was it. What the heck??

Comment

Wow!

Comment

Looks like what happens when the driver gets ejected and doesn’t have a kill switch on.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                          Looks like what happens when the driver gets ejected and doesn’t have a kill switch on.
                          Can't be, there's a law against that now.

Comment

Wife and I Just got back from aransas pass. Saturday nearly blew us off the water and chocolate water. Finally found some clear water behind some islands caught 5 keeper reds with biggest being 30inches. Sunday wife and I limited out on reds 24 to 28 inches. Couldn't find any keeper trout Sure were a lot of boats out

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                              Man I wish. Apparently every accessory on the boat is on the starting battery and I killed the battery having the live well running all night and didn’t plug in the charger.

Have to remove one of the trolling motor batteries to get to the crank battery.

It was a freaking beating.

Get you a house battery and tie it your perco. That way if anything ever happens to you cranking you can switch it to combine to get the motor started.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                                Wife and I Just got back from aransas pass. Saturday nearly blew us off the water and chocolate water. Finally found some clear water behind some islands caught 5 keeper reds with biggest being 30inches. Sunday wife and I limited out on reds 24 to 28 inches. Couldn't find any keeper trout Sure were a lot of boats out

Where about if you don’t mind sharing a general location. Good work by the way.

Comment

Working...
                                X