2020 TBH youth rodeo season... Let’s make it Happen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
    Finally back at it in Blanco yesterday. Sarah was a consistent 3rd in barrels and poles. She made some really nice runs with tighter turns around the barrels and end poles. Something she has been struggling with lately. The 2.5 hours of practice Saturday paid off for her.
    That is great

The kids have the first 2 CTYRA rodeos this weekend. Abbey will be running barrels and poles on Friday and Saturday night. Hunter will be tying goats, poles, ribbon roping, breakaway and double mugging. Fun times

Comment

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post
      That is great

The kids have the first 2 CTYRA rodeos this weekend. Abbey will be running barrels and poles on Friday and Saturday night. Hunter will be tying goats, poles, ribbon roping, breakaway and double mugging. Fun times
      Good luck to the kiddos and tell them to have fun.

Comment

These two have overcome a lot. They believe in each other and this weekend she clocked the fastest time and got her first win in Highschool rodeo and moved into the lead for the championship. Adversity will either make you stronger or weaker it’s how you approach it. Riley and Gator have looked it straight in the eye and said f you. Ran the fastest time of the weekend and the yr with a 15.991.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2FDBEEEA-A573-496F-A6DB-6644507DDE48.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	24633029

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
          These two have overcome a lot. They believe in each other and this weekend she clocked the fastest time and got her first win in Highschool rodeo and moved into the lead for the championship. Adversity will either make you stronger or weaker it’s how you approach it. Riley and Gator have looked it straight in the eye and said f you. Ran the fastest time of the weekend and the yr with a 15.991.

[ATTACH]1022168[/ATTACH]
          she just keeps getting faster and faster.

Sarah has her 1st breakaway roping this coming weekend. I told her, I don't care about the time, just make a good run and catch the calf.

Comment

[ATTACH]1022168[/ATTACH]
            Smoking run for sure. Congrats to Riley

Comment

Sarah had a good day out our church youth rodeo and picked up some new hardware for all around highpoint. 1st in poles, 1st in breakaway (it was on a sled, but her 1st time to compete) and 2nd in barrels. She had a solid day and couldn't be more proud of her.

Name:	20201011_132343.jpg
Size:	102.5 KB
ID:	24633334

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Atta girl Sarah!!! She has come along way!!!
                Last edited by BrandonA; 10-11-2020, 03:56 PM.

Comment

kid is winning some pretty hardware. My favorite one yet.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                    Sarah had a good day out our church youth rodeo and picked up some new hardware for all around highpoint. 1st in poles, 1st in breakaway (it was on a sled, but her 1st time to compete) and 2nd in barrels. She had a solid day and couldn't be more proud of her.

[ATTACH]1022853[/ATTACH]

Awesome. Congrats to your daughter

Comment

De Nephew was invited out to Brazoria county fair & rodeo shootout and got second overall in the speed events 8 & under division.

Ol’ Mutt & Jeff getting it done! b

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

[ATTACH]1022168[/ATTACH]

Looks like Riley & Gator got his glock back!!b

Comment

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
                          De Nephew was invited out to Brazoria county fair & rodeo shootout and got second overall in the speed events 8 & under division.

Nice

Comment

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post

Heck Yeah! I love watching the kids do so well in the arena.

Comment

Well we will be back on the rodeo road this weekend. Kinda strange not going anywhere the last two weekends. We are headed to Alvarado Friday and Saturday for the CTYRA. The following weekend is Junior High Region X in Hamilton for rodeos 5 and 6.

The kids have been doing pretty good. Abbey is leading the poles for the junior high. She is 4th in the barrels. Hunter is 4 in breakaway and in ribbons they are 11 I believe.

They both have had really good runs. Hunter caught all of his calves but 1 at the last CTYRA. Good times

Comment

Had a pretty good weekend.. Riley and Gator won the first AJRA and 2nd in the second AJ running on the bottom of the ground. They are clicking

Name:	1D100638-EEB1-4C34-A841-9870FB011640.jpg
Size:	127.6 KB
ID:	24637601

Comment

Working...
                                X