Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Werder again.....

Cowboys to move on without Garrett, source says
    Cowboys to move on without Garrett, source says http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...tt-source-says
    via @ESPN App http://espn.com/app

Comment

He gone!

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
        The draft kind of did a 180 back again the last couple of years. Examine the drafts from the last two years in specific. Not much contribution.
        Are you talking about last year that gave them Vanderesche Gallup and Connor Williams as not much contribution

Comment

Jason Garrett

He gone... per ESPN in red

Comment

[emoji3061][emoji3061][emoji3061][emoji3061]

Comment

ESPN just reported he will no longer be a part of the organization?

Comment

Originally posted by quackerback View Post
                Are you talking about last year that gave them Vanderesche Gallup and Connor Williams as not much contribution
                Exactly what I was thinking. Outside of a couple of DL picks they have continued to draft well. I think the DL picks are more on Marinelli though. I think he has a specific type he likes and they reached on them vs taking best players available.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                  The Jones Family and Jason Garrett are clearly negotiating some structure in which Mr. Garrett remains a part of the club. There's nothing else to talk about.

Let the speculation begin on Garretts new role. I have a sinking feeling about all this.
                  Looks like this is, once again, something i'm wrong about. Ugh.

But, i'm glad to be wrong.

Comment

New coach already hired

Gason Jarrett.. dark haired fella.

Comment

He gone, bring in Urban!

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
                        He gone, bring in Urban!
                        Lincoln Riley? Who else?

Comment

Originally posted by quackerback View Post
                          LVE was really good last year. Wasn't close to the same player this year. Maybe he was injured the whole time? Don't know. But this year was a wash for him. Hopefully he'll come out of the neck surgery and be back to 2018 form.

Gallup has something.

C. Williams was abused last year. Showed he may have something this year. Maybe.

I don't think the drafts totally sucked. But i don't think it's right to give really high marks either. Taco Charlton? What's the dudes name from this years draft that couldn't get on the field? I could do more research, but i don't care that much. Oh well, just one bozo's opinion.

Comment

Triston Hill

Comment

NFL Network just announced that JG decision is still undecided. Who knows?

Comment

Wouldn’t mind the Baylor coach either, Roman from Baltimore. Cowboys have the players in place, should be an appealing job.

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                                Lincoln Riley? Who else?

Comment

Working...
                                X