• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    Prayers sent.

**** you beto.
    This^^^^^^

Comment

This is one of the reasons I got my LTC and never go to church without carrying. As a deacon and usher at our church we make sure all doors are locked during service except the main door to the sanctuary. Too many crazies in this world that look to a church as an area of soft targets.

Comment

Originally posted by Cantcatch5 View Post
        A couple of them swept half of the congregation with their muzzle. I am as pro 2A as anyone but my biggest fear is all of the concealed guns that will come out if someone pulls a gun at my church! Old ladies, people with no training and people who don’t train/practice at all in a room with 1500 people in it is scary!
        It may be scary to you but the video doesn't lie. I'd rather have a room full of "untrained" than none when crap hits the fan. Again...the video doesn't lie. They shoulda just thrown the hymnals at him. Not all churches can afford armed security.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
        Last edited by bakin7005; 12-29-2019, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
          It may be scary to you but the video doesn't lie. I'd rather have a room full of "untrained" than none when crap hits the fan. Again...the video doesn't lie. They shoulda just thrown the hymnals at him. Not all churches can afford armed security.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
          You are correct, the video doesn’t lie! The guy with the most training saved numerous lives from an impressive distance! I would love to have him sitting near me on Sunday! The man who gave his life for the congregation and the man who ended it from across the sanctuary are absolutely heroes!

While I definitely agree that something (a congregation full of LTC’s) is better than nothing...something is still plenty scary and potentially dangerous considering who all is carrying! But still better than waiting on response from 911

On a different note, did the bad guy have a specific target in mind at that church or was it random?
          Last edited by Cantcatch5; 12-29-2019, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
            This is one of the reasons I got my LTC and never go to church without carrying. As a deacon and usher at our church we make sure all doors are locked during service except the main door to the sanctuary. Too many crazies in this world that look to a church as an area of soft targets.
            Every time.

Comment

There is a simple fact that Beto and those of his his ilk just can’t understand for some reason. The increase in the number of guns is not and never has been the problem. It is a sick society problem, it is a black heart problem. Not an increase in guns but an increase in the number of people who decide killing others is an answer to their problems. That goes for the random shooters of innocents, those who kill a convenience store clerk for $50, those who do a drive by cause they got “dissed” - all of it. It is easy to despair, but we can’t stop fighting evil

Comment

The couple closest to the shooter when he was put out of society's misery are friends of my parents that used to live on the farm next to ours when I was a kid. What a horrible ordeal for them and everyone else there.

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
                  News is reporting 3 dead including the gunman
                  I had to write and erase a reply to this 3 times cause the way I feel about the shooter... But bottom line.. 3 dead as God sees them hopefully only one lost for good

Count the seconds between shooter drawing and being put down... That kind of response time only happens when good people defend themselves.

Time=lives in a deal like this

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                    There is a simple fact that Beto and those of his his ilk just can’t understand for some reason. The increase in the number of guns is not and never has been the problem. It is a sick society problem, it is a black heart problem. Not an increase in guns but an increase in the number of people who decide killing others is an answer to their problems. That goes for the random shooters of innocents, those who kill a convenience store clerk for $50, those who do a drive by cause they got “dissed” - all of it. It is easy to despair, but we can’t stop fighting evil

Preach brother!

Comment

Prayers and condolences for the friends and family of the victims. Thank God for the right to bear arms and the presence and skill of the hero that took the scumbag out.

Comment

Heartbreaking. Thank Goodness for good people with guns or it could’ve been much worse.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckySWT View Post

He didn’t waste much time.
                          2017, guns are illegal in church, 46 people shot with 26 fatalities in a church in Sutherland Springs. Gunman wasn’t engaged until he left the church.

2019, guns are legal in church, 2 people shot before the gunman was neutralized in 6 seconds and within feet of where he fired his first shot.

I think Texas is headed in the right direction Beto.

Horrible event, and my family will be praying for all involved in this tragedy.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                            prayers sent.

**** you beto.
                            100%.....

Comment

I don’t carry often enough either. You better believe today I had trusty on my hip before I left the house. And will do so every day from here on out.

May God give the victims and their families peace.

But, isn’t the timing of this attempted mass shooting a bit convenient? Just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5NzuGSkL2E"]NO POLITICS Initial Analysis of Murders in White Settlement TX Church - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X