Classified explanation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Same....I'm all about selling it at the easiest convenience to me. No first come first serve....It's up to me to decide and I do it quickly. Now if I commit and say its yours, its yours if you do your part, but if I have 5 folks reply at the same time and say I'll take it and one is five minutes from me paying and picking it up immediately, he gets it versus waiting around for Billy Ray Tirekicker in Houston, hoping to set up a TBH Express to save $5 in shipping.
    There are no tire kickers on TBH

Well maybe a few.... thousand

Comment

I've put several times on certain items " text only " ... then my phone starts ringing

Comment

I understand some people wanting PM contact.

I understand the OP rationale of doing text only (and kind of like that idea).

I don’t understand confronting someone about the way he wants to do his business.

Heck, if I am #1 on PM and text and the seller says, I don’t like your screen name and won’t sell it to you... have a nice day. Until I put money in his hand, he doesn’t owe me the time of day.

Comment

Easy to explain- the green screen is full of a bunch of first class morons. It’s your stuff, sell it however you want to.

Comment

I posted on the thread I'll take it. Will you take half your asking price? I'm in Alaska and need you to set up an express. I'll have to ask my wife first. If they can't follow simple instructions then they miss out, easy peasy.

Comment

Working...
            X