• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kolsonashley View Post
    Im in as well, money sent

That’s great, Ashley!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
      The amazing and completely authentic boneless pork rib is, the pickles are, the deliciously soft, melt in your mouth, bread is not.

It is made out of yoga mats, so it has to be healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
        It is made out of yoga mats, so it has to be healthy.
        #delicious

Comment

PSA...
          I'm killing it on the eating side, but somehow I got a little dehydrated today. I felt like crap most of the day. Just worn out. I realized about 5pm that I hadn't peed all day...not even when I first woke up. I'd had 2 cups of coffee and about 32oz of water, but it wasn't enough. I drank a couple of 12oz Gatorade Zeros and about 60oz more of water. Feel much better that fast. Sooooo.....make sure you're getting plenty of water.

Comment

OK we are currently at 44 people paid up.... Since it is already the 6th I am going to Cap this thing at 50 people..

I still do not have initial weights and pics for 9 people.. Here is a list of those people..
            Oscar Taylor (Landrover)
            Randal Henderson (randtx)
            Timothy Kuehn (tkuehn5410)
            Grant McAfee
            Brandon Hare(BrandonH)
            Anthony Stovall
            Nando Subia
            RW Hunting Products
            Kolson Ashley

I am waiting on 1st weigh in and money in mail for
            Texas Hopdale

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
              OK we are currently at 44 people paid up.... Since it is already the 6th I am going to Cap this thing at 50 people..

I still do not have initial weights and pics for 9 people.. Here is a list of those people..
              Oscar Taylor (Landrover)
              Randal Henderson (randtx)
              Timothy Kuehn (tkuehn5410)
              Grant McAfee
              Brandon Hare(BrandonH)
              Anthony Stovall
              Nando Subia
              RW Hunting Products
              Kolson Ashley

I am waiting on 1st weigh in and money in mail for
              Texas Hopdale
              If we don't have their initial weigh in pics by tomorrow, I'll PM them all individually and requests that they get off of high-center.

Comment

PSA...
                I'm killing it on the eating side, but somehow I got a little dehydrated today. I felt like crap most of the day. Just worn out. I realized about 5pm that I hadn't peed all day...not even when I first woke up. I'd had 2 cups of coffee and about 32oz of water, but it wasn't enough. I drank a couple of 12oz Gatorade Zeros and about 60oz more of water. Feel much better that fast. Sooooo.....make sure you're getting plenty of water.
                If you are doing keto you'll need to drink more water and make sure you're getting enough salt or you will cramp up. Also you'll feel like crap going through the keto flu.

Comment

Im in. Paypal sent

Comment

PSA...
                    I bought a big 64oz double wall insulated jug from Walmart for $14. I'm doing keto, so my goal is to fill that sucker up and have it drank by the end of my lunch, and then refill it. I have that gone by dinner and that gets me 1 gallon of water a day at least. The jug makes it easy for me to track how much I'm drinking.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

PSA...
                      This sounds familiar to how I was today. I did pee right af the r lunch but that was it all day. Today was my first day to actually eat right and it sucked donkey arse. I’m hungry now lol. But I’m all in this time. Def tomorrow I will be taking some bottles of water into the office. Did add a lil 20/25minute run/walk in this afternoon and that felt great. Legs hurt but no pain no gain right

Comment

Ok guys thought I would throw this up for discussion.. We originally said paying 2 places split 80/20 however we have a lot more people signed up than we were expecting.. So how many places do you guys want to pay out?? This is for fun so we could pay a few more places out and let a few more people win some money or we can keep it at 2?? it is completely up to the group.. I am waiting on 9 people to do their first weigh in and then I will post a full list of contestants and their first weigh in.. We are also 4 people away from the cut off of 50 people

2 places 80/20

3 places 70/20/10

4 places 60/25/10/5

Comment

3 places would be good.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                            3 places would be good.

I’m good with that

Comment

Originally posted by hgiles View Post