Going back on thread are kids soft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for all the replies.

For me, I would have driven off highway to frontagr road parking lot even if it meant ruining a rim.

I am 99% sure those kids were dialing AAA or a tow truck
    They were texting their friends or playing video games by the way they were looking at their phones.

Glad dad got them out if vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
      Thanks for all the replies.

For me, I would have driven off highway to frontagr road parking lot even if it meant ruining a rim.

I am 99% sure those kids were dialing AAA or a tow truck
      They were texting their friends or playing video games by the way they were looking at their phones.

Glad dad got them out if vehicle.

This is my theory and know TxDOT recommends this as well. Lots of deaths every year with people out of there vehicles on the side of the road. $100 rim is not worth a life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Not car related, but my 11 yr old couldn’t hump it on a pheasant hunt today. Wanted to sit in the truck after the 2nd field. I made him walk every mile of the hunt. I wasn’t having none his quit. I was making those same walks through heavier cover ALOT younger than he is, and in much colder weather

Comment

WATCH: Texas trooper struck after semi flies off highway in multi-vehicle pileup – FOX 4 Kansas City WDAF-TV | News, Weather, Sports
          LUBBOCK, Texas — Two people are recovering after a shocking semi crash in Texas that was caught on camera. First responders were working to clear another crash on the side of a highway when a…

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
            Haha is this real post?

Lol. No kidding.

Can’t wait until my kid turns 10 so that he can change a tire on the worst highway in Texas during the Christmas holidays

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X