Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No idea what it’s worth but sure is a beautiful rifle

Comment

I have one that I believe I got a pretty decent price on that is not quite as nice as that one. I paid $750. That one is probably worth about $900, in my opinion.

Comment

$750 min.

Comment

Pre 64 Win 94 30-30

900 - 1k minimum, I just sold one produced in 64 after the change over.

Old Winchester 94 - pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          Last edited by Chad C; 12-25-2019, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Just shot a buck tonight with one very similar to this. Was my great grandads old gun. It isnt as purdy as yours. Its seen a lot of years and a lot of things I'd imagine. But I couldn't put a dollar on it. Nice Rifle!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gscout01 View Post
                Just shot a buck tonight with one very similar to this. Was my great grandads old gun. It isnt as purdy as yours. Its seen a lot of years and a lot of things I'd imagine. But I couldn't put a dollar on it. Nice Rifle!!!
                Man, how awesome is that!? Was it your first with that rifle, or is this something you do every year?

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                  Man, how awesome is that!? Was it your first with that rifle, or is this something you do every year?
                  A first for me! Might have to turn into a yearly thing though!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

A first for me! Might have to turn into a yearly thing though!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
                    Heck yeah man. You should! Congrats. That’s too cool.

Comment

As neat as it gets right here. I’d have that one in the woods whenever the situation called for it.

Comment

Pre 64 Win 94 30-30

Here’s my 94 story. Enjoy.

Thanks again for making the family tradition possible!

https://https%3A%2F%2Fdiscussions%2E...8&share_type=t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I got 600 when ever your ready. I collector them I have 8 of them but mostly older ones. But I am a player on it. Gun is worth what someone is willing to pay that day. I just got a 1912 in nice shape for 800. you can go to gunbroker and see a lot of over priced ones but you can see fair price ones that sell. let me know if you do want to sell it

Comment

Working...
                          X