No announcement yet.

Please take a moment to read!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for any and all prayers and donations! Let’s keep this up at the top!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers ^^^^^

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

My sister passed from Glioblastoma last year. Doctor gave her 6 months to live and she lived, thrived an amazing quality life for 9 years. God has a plan. I know it’s hard. Here If you need to talk or have any questions. God bless. Love and prayers sent.

Comment

Please take a moment to read!!!

Back to the top! If you’re able to help reach our goal, it is appreciated more than words could ever say!

Last edited by RyHolub; 12-25-2019, 12:21 AM.

Comment

Christmas bump

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for all.

Comment

Prayers for her and family.

Comment

Originally posted by RyHolub View Post
                    Back to the top! If you’re able to help reach our goal, it is appreciated more than words could ever say!

Its a terrible disease.

I hate to do this but I have to ask.... Do you know this person and can vouch that this isn't a holiday scan? There are a bunch if them out there right now and this is the time of year folks are most vulnerable.

Sometimes well meaning folks get. Caught up trying to help. It actually happened to me. Prayers lifted any way

Comment

Done and praying that everything works out.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                        Its a terrible disease.

I hate to do this but I have to ask.... Do you know this person and can vouch that this isn't a holiday scan? There are a bunch if them out there right now and this is the time of year folks are most vulnerable.

Sometimes well meaning folks get. Caught up trying to help. It actually happened to me. Prayers lifted any way

Yes I do, he is my classmate in chiropractic school and it’s his older sister who is sick.

Comment

Yes I do, he is my classmate in chiropractic school and it’s his older sister who is sick.

Thank you

Comment

Done! Dear Lord, please lay your healing hands on Sara and her surgeons to cure her of this horrible disease.
                            I personally know several people lost to Glio’s and it is a devastating form of cancer. I can’t think of a better cause to donate to.
                            Last edited by BBRU; 12-28-2019, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BBRU View Post
                              Done! Dear Lord, please lay your healing hands Sara and cure her of this horrible disease.
                              I personally know several people lost to Glio’s and it is a devastating form of cancer. I can’t think of a better cause to donate to.

Blake, just saw your donation pop up! Thank you from the bottom of the family’s and my heart for donating, her surgery would not be possible without out!

Comment

Blake, just saw your donation pop up! Thank you from the bottom of the family’s and my heart for donating, her surgery would not be possible without out!

Glad to help out, God has blessed me in so many ways, just glad to be able to help others out in need!

Comment

Working...
                                X