Dallas safari club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dallas safari club

Is any body going. I’m going to be their mainly in the grizzlystik booth. I enjoy meeting new people.

always, every year. I'll be hanging out with some of the outfitters I've hunted with in the past. Limcroma, Wildside safaris, etc... I'll be making a trip to the griz stik booth as I look to lock down my buffalo hunt for my next trip to Africa. Maybe I'll see you.

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post
      always, every year. I'll be hanging out with some of the outfitters I've hunted with in the past. Limcroma, Wildside safaris, etc... I'll be making a trip to the griz stik booth as I look to lock down my buffalo hunt for my next trip to Africa. Maybe I'll see you.
      Sounds good. I’ll be in and out. Hopefully I’ll be there when you stop. Like I said I like meeting people.

Comment

Planning on being there looking for an outfitter for a drop camp moose outfitter.

Comment

I’ll be there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm in again this year. I'll be working the vendor move in/move out lot Tues., Wed., & Sun. afternoons as part of DSC's traffic committee. I should be walking the show early Sunday before I go out at 2pm to help with the madness of vendor move out.

Comment

On the fence post. Will depend on if duck hunting in my area is worth a darn.

Comment

Several buddies are coming up from Houston. We’ll be there all day Friday.

Comment

yep,I go every year on friday

Comment

historically are there any "show specials" on hunts if you book them at this event?

Comment

Originally posted by Codie View Post
                      historically are there any "show specials" on hunts if you book them at this event?
                      I usually see about $1k knocked of some of the elk hunts. I.e. instead of $5,900 for a mgmt elk, they are advertised at $4,900 at the booth.

Comment

yep I'll be there Friday night for the AH dinner and Sat at the show. I walked 6.5 miles last year inside the convention space LOL

Comment

We(Sniper Hog Lights) will be there again but I personally will not be there. Come check out our new Coyote Cannon light that will outshine any hunting light on the market by a long ways.

Comment

I'll be going. Awesome just to walk around and see all the people and products.

Comment

Wouldn’t miss it. Best hunting show there is

Comment

Working...
                              X