No announcement yet.

Dallas safari club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it worth the drive from Houston? From what I can tell by the exhibitor list it is quite a bit bigger than the Houston show.

Comment

We’ll be there Saturday, as always. Just enjoy window shopping, can’t afford most of it, but it’s fun to check out.

Comment

Originally posted by Txhorns7 View Post
        Is it worth the drive from Houston? From what I can tell by the exhibitor list it is quite a bit bigger than the Houston show.
        it's the best hunting show I've ever attended

Comment

I'll be hanging out in booth 132 with A&E Outfitter, TC Outfitter and All Seasons Feeders. I know A&E will offer military and veteran discounts, he's one himself.

Comment

planning to go saturday with the family. with the cold weather, there isn't much else i can find better to do.

Comment

Myself and a friend of mine will be there most of the day on Saturday. Neither of us have ever attended.

Comment

I will be there on Saturday and always talk with my guys from Grizzly Stic!!!

Comment

I’ll be there tomorrow. Likely in my black TBH Fleece jacket. Excited to see everything. Always a great show

Comment

We are heading out tomorrow

Comment

First time I've missed in last 5 years. Sitting home 1 month post op on knee replacement. Can't quite do the walk yet. Gonna miss stopping by and saying hi to former ourfitters like Limcroma. Someone say hi to Hannes for me!

Comment

Headed that way soon with my dad and daughter. If you see someone with a toddler girl in a backpack carrier say hi

Comment

I was thinking about buying the dragon rifle for a cool 550000 but my wife said no for some reason...... seemed like a good deal

Comment

Awesome show as always. Decided on a NZ outfitter, now just need to work out 2022 or 2023. Found a CO outfitter for 2021

I think I even saw the legendary DocMay family but didn’t get the chance to go say hi

Comment

Working...
                            X