Chandeleur Islands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
    I bought mine online on the way up. You will need an LA Fishing license. I believe it’s a 3 day charter fishing license. It was around $30.
    Thanks. I was just looking and think that's what it is.

Comment

Do we have a full boat?
      Where is everyone coming from ?
      Myself and my buddy Eddie are coming from Sugar Land and Rosenberg

Comment

We have 10, we can take a max of 12. I’m coming from the Sweeny area.

Comment

Glens coming from austin to my house in Humble and we will leave from there.

Comment

We have 10, we can take a max of 12. I’m coming from the Sweeny area.
            Y'all looking for 2 more?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

We went the last week of May and fished the north end of the islands in a constant 25mph wind, and had to dodge several bad squalls. By the middle of the second day we had figured out the best action and better fish were caught on top water drifting open water starting near shore and all the way out to the sand bar. Don't forget your she dogs and skitterwalks.

Comment

Well guys, I gotta bail out. I have a prior postponed commitment (due to this Covid bs), that was recent rescheduled for the 28th. I’ve tried every way to get around it, but it wouldn’t be prudent to do so. I hope y’all have a great time and Justin can come by the house on his way out to pick up a cooler of beer for y’all on me. I hate I’m missing out. Good luck and tight lines!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                  Well guys, I gotta bail out. I have a prior postponed commitment (due to this Covid bs), that was recent rescheduled for the 28th. I’ve tried every way to get around it, but it wouldn’t be prudent to do so. I hope y’all have a great time and Justin can come by the house on his way out to pick up a cooler of beer for y’all on me. I hate I’m missing out. Good luck and tight lines!

See what happens when you break the grandkids gifts. Just kidding. Hope all works out and sorry you can’t make it, should be a good time

Comment

I can probably get another person if we need one guys, just let me know

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post

I hate to hear that but stuff happens! I'll bring you back a sack of fillets if you want some.

Comment

Fished the Islands last week. The tide was slack and the water was still but we managed to scratch out a few. Good luck!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Those are some fat trout!

Comment

Originally posted by t_willy View Post
                            Fished the Islands last week. The tide was slack and the water was still but we managed to scratch out a few. Good luck!

Solid fish! What were y’all throwing?

Comment

We’ve got an opening if anybody is interested. I sent out a couple messages to guys that were interested but no response yet.

Comment

We’ve got an opening if anybody is interested. I sent out a couple messages to guys that were interested but no response yet.
                                Details? Im interested

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X