I know some people hate them but,..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big pig View Post
    Me too. A bedding area can be an adrenaline rush when they bust out at close range.
    A mature boar is a great challenge. After they have been hunted hard they get very nocturnal.
    And stalking a breeding herd can get exciting with all the noise and fighting. .
    So is thermal hunting when you can get close in the open and have multiple shots

But if I had axis they would be my favorite hunt in the rut.
    I actually snuck into a bedding area, all the pigs must have been asleep. I couldn't see any of them. My JR grabbed one and pigs were going everywhere! How I got out of there with out getting cut is beyond me. It was fun though.

Comment

I enjoy hunting pigs just as much as i enjoy hunting deer. Both give me the same rush when i pull that trigger

Comment

Hunting pigs with a thermal/suppressor has got to be one of the most fun things I can think of. Only get 3 deer tags so it’s fun when bow hunting, but I’d kill pigs every day of the year if I had more places to hunt. Calling predators is a blast and I’m getting into it but I don’t have enough acreage to hunt on. My lease is in East Texas, so calling predators can be a challenge! I enjoy deer hunting but you can’t hunt deer at night...... (legally[emoji23])

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I really enjoy killvesting pigs. With my bow, gun, tractor, it doesn’t matter to me. They die funny & it’s extremely entertaining to bust one in the head & watch it do the curly shuffle or the stanky leg. Why, with all that twitching & flopping around on the deck they are self tenderizing the meat I’m fixin to get so it saves me some work.

YMMV though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
            Hogs...24/7/365...what else could you want.

X2 especially for people not from Texas.

Comment

Javalina best for bowhunting.

Comment

Working...
              X