No announcement yet.

Keto for dummies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watching "the game changer" on Netflix right now and dang does it make a decent argument to eat a heavily plant based diet.

When I'm back home I'll have to poke around on the net and see if anyone is refuting the film

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
      Watching "the game changer" on Netflix right now and dang does it make a decent argument to eat a heavily plant based diet.

When I'm back home I'll have to poke around on the net and see if anyone is refuting the film

I’m going to say there will be. Hell people try
      to refute that the earth is round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
        The hardest part for me was rewiring my brain that I can eat this qty of healthy fat. My biggest struggle this week was being able to eat enough calories. I have my macros down pretty good but most days I'm only getting 12-1300 calories in and I'm stuffed. My high point was 1660. One day this past week.
        I'm aiming for 2000 calories. Some days I get there, and some days I don't quite make it. I usually get at least 1500-1600 though.

There's too much good stuff in meat for me to ever think that vegan is the way to go. Conversely, the arguments against doing keto long-term make some sense too. There's lots of good stuff in fruits and vegetables too.

I may stick with keto for a while and then shift to paleo. Paleo's focus is on eating real, unprocessed foods - both meats and veggies and fruits. Whatever the right macronutrient mix is, I'm pretty confident that eating natural, unprocessed foods and skipping sugar and other junk is the most important lifestyle to adopt.

Comment

Joe Rogan has a good podcast refuting it

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
            Keto? Whats that???

Being silly. Mexicans dont do diets.
            It's because you don't know how to juice tacos.

Comment

Had a great day today. Was almost right on.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X