No announcement yet.

Letter jacket rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woodlands Screenprinting off of Sawdust is awesome and the owner is a hunter. Ive done a ton of embroidery for work with them

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
      When I was that age is was more like; ba...skeet
      Bahaaaaaahaaaa

Comment

If my son came home and told me this problem, I would have said, " I don't know ask your mom"

Comment

Lol skeet skeet.

The youngins will have a totally different view of that phrase

Their mascot wouldn’t happen to be tadpoles would they?
          Last edited by Iehooligan11b; 12-19-2019, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalMan2004 View Post
            OP promise us you’ll post a pic of the jacket if you actually put that on it. I’ve always wanted to make a viral meme.
            If you can photoshop it onto Matthew McConaughey in fast times at ridgemont high we're golden

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
            If that's something the boys say, I'd get it put on his jacket. Yeah, probably at least one of them knows the other meaning and thinks it's funny they get away with saying it. Who didn't/doesn't have made up words or phrases that mean something else!? They'll pull those jackets out of the closet when they're older and have a good trip down memory lane. I wouldn't care about what someone else translates it into. If the school doesn't like it, have something made that will cover it while he's at school that can be removed when he's with his buddies.
            [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

You got better at it?

Comment

Originally posted by MLank View Post
                You got better at it?
                IDK. What's more impressive? A 20 yard Sprint, or a 30 minute 2 mile with some cartwheels thrown in.

Comment

Letter jacket rant

If that's something the boys say, I'd get it put on his jacket. Yeah, probably at least one of them knows the other meaning and thinks it's funny they get away with saying it. Who didn't/doesn't have made up words or phrases that mean something else!? They'll pull those jackets out of the closet when they're older and have a good trip down memory lane. I wouldn't care about what someone else translates it into. If the school doesn't like it, have something made that will cover it while he's at school that can be removed when he's with his buddies.

I can see this line of thought.

But I got a dolla sayin that more than one knew the other meaning [emoji6]

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
                    Every time I see something that requires me to look on urban dictionary my mind is blown....

#BBSS
                    you aint lying, I worked internet crimes for a couple years. I learned a whole new language on UD. There are several you will laugh at and some that will make you say HMMMMMM

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                      I can see this line of thought.

But I got a dolla sayin that more than one knew the other meaning [emoji6]
                      Yeah, I said at least one. Lol. Many years ago when I was in high school, my buddies and I would hold up a fist when we got mad at one another. We knew it meant the bird, but everyone else thought it was just a fist. Not sure how many times my wife and I told our kids we were going to our room to "talk", or "take a nap", or when I was working nights, she was"tucking me in". No, we were bang bang skeet skeeting like drunk rabbits!

Comment

Letter jacket rant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Last edited by gigem95; 12-19-2019, 08:41 PM.

Comment

They'll pull those jackets out of the closet when they're older and have a good trip down memory lane.
                          We bowfished a ton in high school and decided we needed a team name. I came up with Slapahoe Bowfishing and we all got stickers for our trucks. Not long ago my 15 year old daughter saw an old picture with my truck and the sticker clearly visible. I told her that sticker is probably the reason I was given a daughter to worry about 24/7.

Comment

I'm not in high school, but now I want to buy a bang bang skeet skeet letter jacket LOL!

Comment

But when you were that age it was also like shooting a semi-auto with the plug removed.

Comment

Letter jacket rant

No, they all do. Trust me, it’s a very popular saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X