No announcement yet.

Old Geezer Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm 53 and have no problem sleeping. I could sleep all day if I didn't set an alarm.

Comment

So I’m 56 and my eyes pop open at 4:30am no matter what time I go to bed. Now I do take an hour nap almost every day. But I’ve been a napper my whole life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That’s crazy T Roy!

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
          Tony Pic is staying up late perping on little granny purple hair in Golden Age Manor nursing home. That’s how he sleeps late!
          You only know that because I saw you cleaning out the bed pans...that side gig you been wanting

Comment

That’s just wrong!

Comment

Just now see-n the title . How dare you bring up such an offensive title! And on behalf of all GOFs, and as acting secretary of our GOF.org, I demand on behalf of both Burnadell our acting Prez, and Leonhogboy our VP, that you rename the title of this here thread! Or face the consequence of the nightmare of all TBH GOF members! (it can be a stinky mess)
              Last edited by Texas Grown; 12-15-2019, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Dang! Don’t wanna get perma-banned on a snafu! How about aged to perfection question!

Comment

I'm 68.....……..
                  I sleep when I want.....Get up,.... when I wake up...……….
                  I'd like to sleep at night.... And sometimes, I do...….
                  But, I usually wake up around 4am or 5...……….

And btw--- I just bought a new mattress...….(in a box,type)
                  What a difference, it makes.... I may not sleep any longer....
                  But, I sure sleep good, when I do...…….

Comment

My dad would stay up till 1-2 in the morning. Go to bed and get up about 5 every morning. Everyday he would take a nap from 12-3 religiously. He lived to be 88 and took care of my mom the last eight years of his life. You’d think he was running on empty but that was his routine.

Comment

Depends.

Comment

Old geezers? Specifically, to whom are you referring?

I see a bunch of 40 year olds responded. So does old and geezer go together, or are they mutually exclusive? . To respond, I never seem to get enough sleep and have always had to force myself to wake up. My bladder control was excellent until I had 35 radiation treatments for prostate cancer a year ago. That irritated my bladder “valve” and my colon, so now I have to get up a couple of times a night to pee.

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                        Depends.
                        Depends on what? Oh wait. I got it!

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                          Is it just me or does everyone sleep less the older they get? I average about five hours of sleep a night. I usually wake up at the same time to whiz and then never really go back to sleep. Sux getting old, but it better than the alternative!
                          A doctor friend of mine told me the super beta prostate was “snake oil” and not to waste money on it. He is urologist btw.
                          In the same boat

Comment

59 and can sleep anytime.

Comment

With depends?

Comment

Sleep questions can open a great ole big can of worms, it's affected by different phases of light, internal body processes, what you eat, and a couple a hunnert other things. Simply put get your thyroid checked thatsusually where the problem is?

Comment

Working...
                                X