• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been an expensive 3 weeks

Need an expensive 3 weeks
    My truck in shop 2X $510 the first time now $670
    Wife truck last week was $220

Sucks, but still cheaper than a new vehicles!!

As Always My Heart is filled with Love for You and Your Families. Not because I am commanded to Love my Neighbor, but because I can, am able to and it brings me Joy.

Keep your head up, they always seem to hit at the same time

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
      Keep your head up, they always seem to hit at the same time
      [emoji1303]
      Yes sir

Her 2001 Ford Explorer has 317,000
      My 1998 GMC 1500 Z71 has 208,000

As Always My Heart is filled with Love for You and Your Families. Not because I am commanded to Love my Neighbor, but because I can, am able to and it brings me Joy.

Comment

Bro why is the green screen become your diary?

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
          Bro why is the green screen become your diary?
          That's funny stuff

Comment

Try Facebook for sympathy.

Comment

Ignore them Pushbutton, I know what you mean. It does seem to come in threes sometimes. Around the Campfire is for just that.

Comment

Anything under a grand when in the shop sounds cheap to me!

Comment

Been saving for a thermal and my wife said she'd like to Renew our vows.

So guess which is taking precedence.
                  [emoji3]
                  My wife.

I'm waiting for m16 and snowflake to chime in with their .02

Comment

I had a stretch from mid September to mid October where the furnace went out, then the AC compressor, then the evaporator coil closely followed by the water heater that caused over 7k in damage
                    I did get $5400 from homeowner insurance for the water heater but the rest cost me 15k +

Comment

Originally posted by K. Lane View Post
                      I had a stretch from mid September to mid October where the furnace went out, then the AC compressor, then the evaporator coil closely followed by the water heater that caused over 7k in damage
                      I did get $5400 from homeowner insurance for the water heater but the rest cost me 15k +
                      Ouch

Comment

I'm not M16 or Snowflake Fondler, but I'll tell you like I told my wife.....I said my vows once and I'll let you know if I change my mind. Ain't no use in saying them again. If I have to "vow" something more than once, either my word ain't worth **** or somebody isn't listening too good.

Comment

All I gotta do is look at the folks who have it harder than me. Then I am thankful for the trials I have. And humbled.

Comment

You don't even want to know what I've spent the past month on the family BMW.

Comment

****, karma is a *****. Had some repairs done on my tractor. The bad news is it cost $1200. The good news is it didn’t cost $5000. Wish I had a Facebook page so I could get some sympathy.

Comment

Working...
                              X