No announcement yet.

Dad’s Dream Hunt. ****LIVE****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well tomorrow morning is it, we’re all in for a buck. Dad’s got one that has been in every hunt, and he’s been waiting for a bigger one. Tomorrow, he may meet his maker. I’ve got a good hot doe from this evening, she has a couple of decent bucks locked on her. If we don’t see a better one, I’ll probably take the bigger of the 2. Sorry for the lack of entertainment, it’s been tough hunting. Seen some high fence monsters get wacked, these low fence deer just aren’t cooperating with us.
    Win or lose, this has truly been a hunt of a lifetime with my dad. Lots of great people and tons of wildlife. A long drive tomorrow, then back to reality. I have 3 closings next week. I’ll report back in the morning.

Comment

Hey man, closings are for later! Deer to kill in the morning. Get some sleep and come out firing in the morning. Good luck!

Comment

Memories last. Closings fade. Enjoy the time with your dad and knock down a big one.

Comment

Enjoy the night and best of luck in the morning!!! Praying y’all both knock down some monsters

Comment

Good Luck to y'all. What an awesome experience

Comment

Three closings next week? Crap you should book a high fence hunt while your there!

Comment

Good Luck this Morning.

Comment

Good Luck to both of y'all this Morning!

Comment

It’s go time, corns out and we’re tucked in waiting for daylight. Saw a falling star on the way in, maybe it will give us some luck. I’ll report back when the smoke clears!

Comment

I'm pulling for y'all. This has been an awesome thread, thanks for sharing.

Comment

Pulling for y’all!

Comment

Buck down! Just got a text that dad got him one! We have been covered up, all does and young bucks, with a few hogs mixed in. Probably 18 deer around right now, hopefully big boy will show.

Comment

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck this morning

Comment

Goodluck!

Comment

Working...
                                X