Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2020 Official Astros - Off Season thread

Originally posted by rtp View Post
    Whoever they hired to coach them through that did a terrible job. They should have whole heartedly apologized for 2017 and left it at that. Mentioning 2020 by all of them was a mistake in my opinion. I thought Dusty's words were the best and you could hear the sorrow in Altuve's voice. Crane and Bregman didnt do so well. Saying Im sorry now let's go focus on winning a championship isnt what the non Houston folks want to hear. Especially those media folks from the East and West coasts.

Much better if your hear all the players in the locker room. Springer, Verlander, Correa and McCullers all answered A- answers.

What’s does it matter what was said?? No matter what was said today it’s a National Holliday for the national media and other teams fans to clown on the Astros. It is what it is. Take it on the chin and move on. Wasn’t going to be any different. There were great answers today and bad ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Verlander ought to have to answer some tough ones. He’s ALWAYS the first to get on that high horse and ***** and moan when he thinks other teams aren’t playing the game the right way.

I hope Bregman eats dirt every at bat this year...whiney *** liberal *****.

Comment

The Astros organization is protecting their current players by making these canned statements. I get that. They are a team. Team mates stick together (except Mike Fiers). And I think by doing that, they are legitimately trying to keep the team together for this year and win some ball games.

But I don't like it. I'd love for one of the veterans, or anyone in the organization, to speak VERY candidly about the sign stealing.

I say blow it up. Let it all out. In reference to our guys and other teams. Blow the whole thing wide open.

But doing that costs too much money for all involved.

Signed,

A pi***d off Astros fan

Comment

Liberal Tell me it isn’t so
          Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          Verlander ought to have to answer some tough ones. He’s ALWAYS the first to get on that high horse and ***** and moan when he thinks other teams aren’t playing the game the right way.

Comment

Yes, Bregs is a liberal

Comment

If the Astros don't have a great start of the season and make some of the media let up I predict the players will start to turn on each other.

Crane should spend some money on a better PR department. Collectively all involved look terrible addressing this and personally it is coming across that they are sorry for getting caught, not for cheating.

All these guys are active on social media. If they were smart they should close all their accounts & make their wives do the same. The trolls are waiting to attack.

They created the S storm themselves. Let's see how they ride it out.

Comment

Oh yeah man. Very true.

I keep asking myself if Dusty Baker can hold this thing together this year. Maybe.

Comment

They need to be stripped of that WS title imo.

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
                    They need to be stripped of that WS title imo.

They should strip the Yankees too.. oh wait.

Comment

Originally posted by tshelly View Post

they should strip the yankees too.. Oh wait.

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk
                      😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂👍😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Thank you! JV will condemn anyone he thinks is a cheat unless they wear the same uniform as him. That's a hypocrite. His wife has also been shockingly quiet on Twitter thru all of this, insert eye roll.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post

They should strip the Yankees too.. oh wait.

Spent some time in a ranger uniform too..

Comment

Glad to see Yankees bandwagon fan showed back up

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                              Glad to see Yankees bandwagon fan showed back up

Not a bandwagon fan here buddy. Been a yankee fan all my life.

Some of you Astros fans amaze me. Shaking my head here

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
                                Not a bandwagon fan here buddy.

Some of you Astros fans amaze me. Shaking my head here

As an Astros FAN we have zero responsibility for what happened on the field or anything to be sorry for.

As a whole Yankees fans are the biggest pos’s out there. Throwing beer on visiting fans in their park seems to be the mo, with story after story of actual appalling behavior in your history.

Comment

Working...
                                X